Ryuu Kusari no Ori

Group Leader
@FacelessOne
Iris and is the love interest.Note: Romance isnt the a main thing more a super sub plot.Also doesnt really take place till much later. unless the mangaka changes things up

A plot similiar manhua where protagonist are horned . But with manhua, protagonist can revenge but protagonist of manga , I not sure 😐

Group Leader
@Salamander114 yeah its in my plans :) I'm working on chapter for a loved manga that got canned by its translator due to real life reasons, once i publish that ill work on that first chapter alot of people are asking for it so look out on this page when i add the noveupdates :)

Group Leader
@Bloodhunt749
Single romance, The black haired girl: Iris, feelings dont truely take place for a good minute in the light novel.

Thank you very much for this translation
Can i ask how often is the translation scheduled ?

Group Leader
@DaYShiro monthly a day or two after the raw release. Also depends if it's regularly going to be 36+ pages we had to clutch for this :)

@Neonpotato I started the first chapter should be up today or tomorrow.

I really hope this doesn’t become some I’m some over powered MC and I’m going to enact revenge. Thankfully it Doesn’t look like it’s going to be a harem so that’s nice.

Art is super pretty though.

@Vermax130
I haven't read too deep into the web novel but so far it doesn't look like he will. He doesn't seem to hate his friend for dating her either, it's more like he just thinks she's moved on.
Now as to why she broke up with him
There are rumours that he was cheating on her. She didn't believe them but one day she saw him walking hand in hand with a woman she's never seen before and she saw them kiss. Cue heartbreak. MC is a pretty stand up dude so it's probably illusion magic or an evil twin or something idk. I haven't reached the reveal yet.

Users who are viewing this thread