Ryuu Kusari no Ori

@makodel u can use the web novel link https://ncode.syosetu.com/n7408y/ which is in japanese. I find translating it using DeepL (just copy and pasting it) has the least mistakes compared to google translate, but it can be tedious since there is a word limit and you will have to do this around 1-2 times a chapter.

After going through the first chapter it seemed like it will be a good read and the plot will be interesting but the comments say the opposite, the MC is a big piece of cake.

If you're looking for a revenge story or even basic, decent and logical character development look elsewhere. This mc is consistently pathetic and is an absolute coward, Montyblanc down below explains this pretty well in his spoiler caption although a little inaccurately.

Group Leader
Well, she doesn't know MC is MC.

Just forget her, and welcoming the another heroine.

Plz no harem.

I have a song~ that specifically made for you, this is a song that's only for you

You live in the streeeets~ you live in the streeeets~

You're on the streeets~ Oh you're the street!

Aggregator gang
"MC entered the school for his lover's dream.." - Baaaaaaaaad, should've done if for yer own dream, now let us hope MC learn something from this shiet and start walking the path of a KING !!

Fed-Kun's army
Hi anybody read the Novel? is story become good? (MC become villain or do something or get better? ofc is far beyond his "best friend" and that B*tch) Pleas tell me, since I need good reason before invest in this story.

mc got framed by the Blonde guy(hus bff) he used transformation magic to look like mc and spread rumors about the blonde. Gf's reason for leaving her. In the latee parts of the wn, girl figured out what happened and is filled with guilt and remorse,tm tried to go back with mc, but mc is not dumb, mc already got his harem while venturing to become strong.l and didn't leave his side even when he's weak. That bitch ain't nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread