Ryuu to Ayumu Nariagari Boukensha-dou - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Breakdown

Dex-chan lover
Why should we care about any of these people sans the woman at the end (forget her name). I honestly don't get it. Except baldy seems off. Wonder if he's possessed or something.
The point of this is to see these assholes suffer and enjoy it. Frankly, though, I do think this could've been done with quicker. It's taken long enough I've even forgotten what the deal with the axe mercenary is, given his whole "What frail creatures these adventurers are" at the end there.
Dang this was pretty raw, ngl. I gasped when they made a path to let Cindy through, just to shank her in the back like that.
Such a power move ngl. The way they all lined up perfectly for her with that little respective gesture, and then backstabbed her. Cruel enough I almost pitied her. Almost.

The hero (thanks to @wilddeath for correcting me, he isn't the hero. Shall henceforth be referred to as asshole) better be dead. Actually, screw that, I need him to be alive so Dion can humiliate him. At the very least the mage should be dead, given the potion isn't working on her.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The point of this is to see these assholes suffer and enjoy it. Frankly, though, I do think this could've been done with quicker. It's taken long enough I've even forgotten what the deal with the axe mercenary is, given his whole "What frail creatures these adventurers are" at the end there.
Yeah I honestly thought it was to let us see them suffer but it's taking so long that I have a feeling they'll all survive somehow. But shurg... However I had a weird feeling that the baldy was too strong. Somethings up!

Dex-chan lover

Such a power move ngl. The way they all lined up perfectly for her with that little respective gesture, and then backstabbed her. Cruel enough I almost pitied her. Almost.

The hero better be dead. Actually, screw that, I need him to be alive so Dion can humiliate him. At the very least the mage should be dead, given the potion isn't working on her.
axe dude was taken over by a mist monster thing in chapter 16, so he's not exactly himself. The monster just wanted to have fun as we see the shadow knights do in this chapter I guess? Hence that retort
Barely remember what i skimmed of the webnovel tho.

Dex-chan lover
Too bad they didn't end up with their deserved end like the Red Mage manga. (Which btw, did that get cancelled?)

Why did she come all the way here? Isn't she kinda in trouble for that fight in the city against the guild master?

Dex-chan lover
Too bad they didn't end up with their deserved end like the Red Mage manga. (Which btw, did that get cancelled?)

Why did she come all the way here? Isn't she kinda in trouble for that fight in the city against the guild master?
Next chapter raw explains that. Also... (not spoilers BTW, just wishful thinking) I kinda want her to finish the hero party when she finds out everything they did (she obviously doesn't know yet if she went to save them) because of the gaslight ING they did to her, also MCs of this stories tend to forgive the asshole parties that banish them

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I expected the hero to die, but I guess I expected too much.
Worse, it seems like he will still be the egotistical bastard he has always been.
:nyoron:

Reactions: le3

Users who are viewing this thread