Ryuu to Ayumu Nariagari Boukensha-dou ~Youzumi toshite S-Rank Party kara Tsuihou Sareta Kaifuku Majutsushi, Suterareta Saki de Saikyou no Shinryuu wo…

Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2026
Messages
138
1. What’s that great about that healer ? Dion literally conquered an impossible dungeon.
2. Feel jealous, side character will never dream of those kind of girls.
3. Given heartfelt excuse, you shit ass side character ? Bow your head to Dion and cut your balls and offered them to Dion as an apology.
4. Still looking for that handsome you’re talking.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
620
...how come that guy is not in prison/death row? it was revealed that he attempted to murder a party member.
 
Joined
Nov 15, 2024
Messages
21
After binge-read this manga, what can I say is author really stupid that couldn't write story very well. When I read this, I thought this was battle shounen cause its mindless brawn battle but no actually it's in seinen magazine lol. First, story is really dragging out (especially those fights was too long hence why I thought battle shounen), hypothetically the good story can wrap this arc around 2/3 volumes or so, but it's not, it's whole 6 volumes XD. Second, the characters are really one dimensional, there's so many illogical actions of each character here and there (misunderstanding escalated way worse cause these stupid actions). Third, just focus on action and don't bother with romance cause it's really terrible, so you can make this better author. Fourth, lewd fanservice timing was bad, even your usual eroge handled this way better. It's one of rare times that I think this manga is really overrated. So yeah, I'm dropping this, not worth to follow it again, thanks :)

Edit: I'm not visual glazer person, I still think this manga doesn't deseve its score only cause it has good art
 
Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Messages
126
That being said the one that actually apologized should have tipped you off a bit, to spoil what's actually going on with her, she's a guild informant (basically close to a spy) planted in yuki's party because something felt off about the other 2, more than just their dislike of dion, she couldn't interfere when they tried to kill him as she was deep undercover (look into actual informants, sometimes they have to witness or even take part in crimes to catch the bigger fish), they aren't going to get off scot free, but i don't know how long it will take.
I felt I have seen this scenario once in a manga. Was it this one? Or maybe I have read this spoiler a long time ago and imagine that it actually happened.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top