Ryuu to Yuusha to Haitatsunin

Double-page supporter
Hope more people read this after finishing A Private Story on Third Street.

reu

Dex-chan lover
Why isn't this more popular? this is might be the best thing I've ever read
(inb4 >underage or >illiterate. I've read all 40 discworld books and the dune series[and many others but these two are impresive in both scope and lenght])

Dex-chan lover
@reu because it hasn't a wacky premise that involves lots of tits.

And personally, I believe this manga has very few panels that are funny in itself. There is so much context involved in most of the panels that are funny, which is kinda bad for sharing on websites.
Like, I upload stuff from time to time on knowyourmeme and this strip from chapter 2 has the most upvotes, which brings us to my first point.

Group Leader
@Aryazaky
Depends on what aspect you like the most
Overthinking Theorycrafting on Fantasy Worlds: Dungeon Meshi, Heterogeneous Linguistics
Daily lives of government workers: Guns and Stamps
CGDMT (Cute girls doing medieval things): A Private Story on Third Street

her senpai was OP all along? With busted equipments too! Dang, didn't expect that

Dex-chan lover
Is there any official English yet? I want to share this, but I think the subreddit there has pretty strict no-piracy thing.

@Aryazaky
They're all sold though! ....probably same like the old guy, where "might makes right" age has ended for him

Finally, Isekai world building done right!!!
A heroine unique in her averageness, instead of author calling a cute character average.
A pity it doesn't seems to have actual plot.

Double-page supporter
Damn Gregorius Yamada got sick and looks like it's been a recurring problem now, send him your best wishes guys!

https://twitter.com/yamadieval/status/1319263444579749893

@Qiirz it das in fact, actually got a plot (but i agree it's more slice of life/humor than plot oriented)

Dex-chan lover
People that say this is an Isekai also say that Counter-Strike is an MMO.
Uuuugggghhhhh!!!!!

@Everblaster
yeah, it isn't. I said "Isekai world building" because that's one of Fantasy-subgenre with worst world building.
I can say "Fantasy world building" or "Another World world building" but for some reason it didn't convey the same feeling.

Z2

It's so interesting... but it's so horrible... but it's so interesting.

I'll tell you this, I've never read a manga and wanted the villains to win more badly than in this one.

Dex-chan lover
@ ZwiiRek
because it was picked up only a year ago by the translation group.
So what?

Users who are viewing this thread