Ryuuma no Gagou - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Ohhh shoutout to Ch. 4 where we saw the appearance of the girl at the end.

Still have no idea whats going on but glad this is being continued

Damn that hurts after so much batling. But now its starting to come full circle. Wnder if they can reforge the blade

@Damn_SkippyF5 since the kingdom and the king that was the Vice Commander of the 10 army divisions is still "alive" they can most definitly reforge it, and theres probably more of those swords in existence.

Double-page supporter
Decided to do a reread and noticed fem ryuuma's left arm has pi on it for some reason. Wonder why?

Aggregator gang
i'm still confused with the blonde ryuuma at the 1st chap, is that the one from the scout squad? and his story ends with him losing all of his squad?

Dex-chan lover
as it stands by chapter 12, gorilla ryuuma is my favourite, like god damn man, if only the sword didn't break. other than that, i think i got a whole time line going, first would be chapter 7, then 1 with the defence of the city, the blonde one in chapter 1, no clue who that one is, next would be 2 and 5, then 6 maybe, they happen roughtly same time, with 3 happening roundly 50 years after 1 and 4 is either same time or earlier cuz the mecha arm ryuuma is probably same one as the kid with the mech in 5 i think

Double-page supporter
i'm still confused with the blonde ryuuma at the 1st chap, is that the one from the scout squad? and his story ends with him losing all of his squad?
Blonde Ryuuma is the one with the metal hand who fails miserably.

Users who are viewing this thread