Ryuuma no Gagou

Dex-chan lover
I'm lost.. are all of the characters here, the final ones, now, are they it? We're not one person short?

If you still doesn't understand the plot after reading 13th chapter, it can actually be simplified to ryuuma is champion or the chosen one. As the next ryuuma will be chosen by the previous one. The only reason are to live up the legendary figure and becoming light of hope for the humanity, which is actually written in the description. For why there are multiple ryuuma, that's most likely surviving brigade trying to live up ryuuma name based on their on style, however the single handed ryuuma is not ryuuma at all. As he never trade his name nor actually accepted by previous ryuuma as successor. My only speculation on who actually ryuuma will be based on chapter before fall of humanity. Most likely ryuuma is the leader of the past humanity, probably also chief or leading researcher on new food source hence why he gain so much respect. On another hand, jin possibly either ryuuma friend, colleague, or lover. Either way, i can only speculate and wait for the next chapter.

Ufi

I think the "fake" and "real" ryuuma stuff wont matter in the end. To me, atleast, i think "ryuuma" is supposed to be hope itself; when the public get the courage to fight for themselves they are technically "ryuuma".

Wait a minute.................................................. THIS IS FREAKING ZORO.... lol

Finally new chapter! I thought this amazing series been abandon ages ago,

thank you great work

Dex-chan lover
Yakuza Reincarnation poppin off but no one wants to take up the previous artist's work here 😭

Users who are viewing this thread