S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters! This is the last scene I read from the novel.

Dex-chan lover
Read previous chap forum, a troll group plans to snipe and release this (their justification that it's not a snipe is that some MTL group not even on mdex asked them to TL these two chaps)
(also please ignore all of the other series they are sniping, they were...asked to do that...yeah, that's the ticket...)

Dex-chan lover
Read previous chap forum, a troll group plans to snipe and release this (their justification that it's not a snipe is that some MTL group not even on mdex asked them to TL these two chaps)
They are probably talking about the MTL group that has done all the way up to ch 20, and the only one that has 12/13 done to fill the gap. So there definitely is an MTL group doing this one, but I guess they are just ignoring the other one that is working hard and putting out regular updates up to ch 11 so far.

Either way, enjoying this one so far, she's a total Mary Sue, but it's interesting to see how the system and the mystery/politics make it so she has to deal with situations she can't just bully her way through sometimes.

I don't think i know whats going on anymore :nyoron:
MC (and the dumbass prince) are getting strung along by a 3rd party who has either controlled or collaborated with the Saint to take down the royalty, cause confusion in the highest command of the empire/kingdom, and divide everyone. Probably another state or maybe the Saint wanted to be the ruler and is planning to make a theocracy after removing the current rulers. MC just wants to do her quest lol. I can understand why she's so exasperated; just reading about this situation gave me a headache. Imagine being unwittingly and unwillingly thrust into it lol

Dex-chan lover
They are probably talking about the MTL group that has done all the way up to ch 20, and the only one that has 12/13 done to fill the gap. So there definitely is an MTL group doing this one, but I guess they are just ignoring the other one that is working hard and putting out regular updates up to ch 11 so far.

Either way, enjoying this one so far, she's a total Mary Sue, but it's interesting to see how the system and the mystery/politics make it so she has to deal with situations she can't just bully her way through sometimes.

Honestly, if you died 58 times and still couldn't get OP by then, just keep racking up the death count until the system gives up on you. It's the equivalent of living a long life but you are still broke after 100 years

Dex-chan lover
They're dancing at the palms of the perpetrator lmaooooooooo

I hope she uses the tracker again

What a weird quest, it just said prepare for the future like can you even be more vague than that?

I bet it's the church to shake not only the royal family but also the dukedom.
I'm hoping it's all the archbishop's doing so mc can incinerate him

Users who are viewing this thread