S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess - Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
Isir is too calculating for Reneé imho.

Sedin is too weak for Reneé, but I could see her training him to be stronger.

Man Sedin just seems like a cardboard cutout to me, he's so incredibly boring its not funny.

Isir has to deal with being part of the story and being the crown prince, of course he might be an asshole sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
So did she sack the royal jewels? Or did the crown prince got stunned mid dance?

Also I don't really vibe with Sedin, he is already set up as the main love interest from the moment they revealed that he is not part of this world.

Also also, how is the real Reene supposed to come back to her world, as the FMC not only now going full tilt with power that the real girl does not have. But also is now planning and playing in the royal court with such cunning. Like legit that girl is better off staying dead or FMC staying in this world.

Dex-chan lover
After checking back with the chapter and given their positions, the only logical conclusion I can come up with was that Renee/Yiyoung just stomped on Isir's foot for reaching beyond her boundaries.
I see. While it was going to be funnier if she did. He would have collapsed unless he had the balls of steel!

Dex-chan lover
"has been determined"....how did that song go again? Ah, yes:
"My fav is big, my fav is very big
My fav is big, is big, my fav is very big" 🎶

After checking back with the chapter and given their positions, the only logical conclusion I can come up with was that Renee/Yiyoung just stomped on Isir's foot for reaching beyond her boundaries.
She actually stabbed his shin with her heel.....which is 100x more painful and illegal in 17 universes

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it what Isir is thinking... He was the one to throw Renée aside, even with she understanding that getting the throne is his Saiyūsen jikō yo!, do he really think his actions would have no consequence ever?

While we, the readers, know Renée feelings didn't change it is not out of expectation that they had changed and should not be weird for Isir that she is belligerent towards him now.

Double-page supporter
Isir needs to chill fr, "hey sorry I hurt your feelings that time. But also hihi" girliepop get outttttttttt

Sedin is cute and feels more genuine, so it makes sense that he's the ML especially with the whole "not from this world" asterisk on his name.

I just want to know moreeeee 🎉🎉🎉

Dex-chan lover
By a soccer shoe, yep. With plastic studs, luckly.
I assume from your answer you never hit your shin? If so, you are quite lucky.
Not frequently enough that I remember, and never had it stabbed by someone but I was more referring to the fact that you said that it was illegal in 17 universes and was making a joke that you had gone to 17 universes where it is illegal.

Users who are viewing this thread