S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess - Ch. 25

Supporter
you do you, bud. if you've got the shakes and you need your manga fix so bad that you don't care about quality or accuracy, shoot on up.

translation quality and respect for the original work is what makes or breaks my enjoyment of a lot of series, personally. If I'd started reading LuaScans's translation of this at chapter 1, I seriously doubt I would've stuck with it.

...I wanted to compare their earlier chapters so I went to their site but what the fuck lmao? they didn't even translate the earlier shit, first 23 chapters on their site are actually speedcat releases. absolutely shameless.

even cringe snipers farming ad revenue with shit translations know quality when they see it, I guess. at least they kept the credit pages
I kinda wonder if that's grounds for this group to get kicked from MD. If they're stealing other groups' scans and benefiting from the traffic on their site, and badly translating & sniping the existing series from said group and trying to direct traffic back to their own website with the aforementioned theft? Like this is a cut above the normal level of greed and stupidity.

Group Leader
WE LOVE YOU SPEEDCAT! ❤️

It sucks when trashy scanlator groups try to snipe series. Your releases are already so frequent and such amazing high quality!

Looking forward to the next chapter from you guys!

Double-page supporter
Please keep on translating speedcat! Like many others have mentioned, the other group has been blocked (though it seems MD doesn't block them fully, as I can sadly still access their chapters.)

i0K5kYe.png

blocked the other group and their hastily-translated watermarked-to-hell garbage, half the reason I even read this series is the extremely high quality work speedcat's putting in

thanks for the chapter
Thanks for the tip about blocking - keeps my feed clear of the sub-par copy

Dex-chan lover
There go my hopes and dreams of Monarch of Waves and Healing being one of the potential candidates.
:meguuusad:
I do wonder who the third one is. The missing saintess? The master of the tower? The system itself?

Dex-chan lover
Yaaaay speedcat is back 💪💪💪I didn't read the other scanlation cuz it's confusing haha

Dex-chan lover
Yeah totally worth waiting for the real scans, plus Speedcat wil probably catch up with the raw soon anyway, if anything there may be 1 or 2 more chapters released by the time they catch up wich is better for us anyway xD

Speedcat, your version is incomparable to the other one that was posted. The quality of the other one is so bad, it's obvious they just rushed it to get it out. Your translations are always accurate and look great, I'm sorry this series is getting sniped for you. I look forward to reading the next chapter when you post it (take your time and take care of yourself though). Keep up the great work!!

Dex-chan lover
i0K5kYe.png

blocked the other group and their hastily-translated watermarked-to-hell garbage, half the reason I even read this series is the extremely high quality work speedcat's putting in

thanks for the chapter
what have you expected? it's S2manga, the curse plague of the tl-scene.....their tl's are the reason i had to drop so many manhwas;

Users who are viewing this thread