S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess - Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
Seriously. Why the F doesn't she just say "eff it" and destroy everything. She's clearly stronger than everyone and everything in this world. She could even probably topple the tower by kicking it over but instead she plays the passive aggressive role.

What's the point of saying/showing she's an S class hunter that took down an impossible boss in the beginning when she becomes a wall flower for the rest of the story?

Or at least rip the prince's junk off and shove it into his nose. It will improve his looks immensely.
simple, she want to go back to her world. what do you think would happen by crushing everyone?

Dex-chan lover
lol prince going yandere.

My dude that shit don't work when she can straight murder you and not break a sweat.

Man, when's the last saint Lian has really been talked about lol, gonna be devastated if we get through all these romantic hurdles only to find something bad happened to her.

Banned
As much as I would reeeeealllly love for this to happen. It's because she wants to go home and the only way to do so, as far as she knows, is to do the quests the system wants her to do. Stupid though they are.

well who knows if that's true. The system screwed her over in chapter 1 at the end. You would think after all the crap and death she has witnessed doing what the system told her to do only for it to go back on it's promise because the boss "somehow" interfered with the system.

Like her personality matches with the mindless follower thing at first because of preconditioning and all that psychology crap. But when it constantly in this world screws up to do whatever it wants, the wall flower should have broke by now. All that conditioning into mindlessly believeing in the system should have been seriously damaged enough by this point to make her go off the rails.

The fact that it hasn't means she's a slave that can't see past her master's orders. Who likes reading about that?

Aggregator gang
well who knows if that's true. The system screwed her over in chapter 1 at the end. You would think after all the crap and death she has witnessed doing what the system told her to do only for it to go back on it's promise because the boss "somehow" interfered with the system.

Like her personality matches with the mindless follower thing at first because of preconditioning and all that psychology crap. But when it constantly in this world screws up to do whatever it wants, the wall flower should have broke by now. All that conditioning into mindlessly believeing in the system should have been seriously damaged enough by this point to make her go off the rails.

The fact that it hasn't means she's a slave that can't see past her master's orders. Who likes reading about that?
I mean you're not really wrong I suppose. To be honest I'm not even sure why I'm still reading this lol. Doubly so with that spoiler we got a while back about the ending. Guess it kinda reminded me of a chinese webnovel I read a long time ago.

Too bad the translation was dropped as it was superior to this in every way. The FMC in that one definitely neither trusted nor bothered to follow the system in that one lol.

Double-page supporter
Okay, something is clearly wrong with the Prince, I mean, he is a weirdo on a daily basis, but it is quite clear that someone or something has corrupted his state of mind, like a NPC having his behavior code suddenly modified.

Perhaps the novel system doing it, the favorability forcing and dictating how his behavior should be regardless of his will. That or he just went suddenly insane after build up frustration.

The system is doing Renée the B I G G E S T dirty right now.

I'm impressed that she has managed to keep her shit together with all of this nonsense. Sure she has 210+ years of experience of that, but equally there's 210+ years of jadedness and trauma to sort through what the system is being all LULBROKED

Dex-chan lover
I Think renee should reaaaally realise that these people arent normal. Especially Isir!!! Something is even MORE WRONG with him!!!!

Dex-chan lover
My god I just found this series yesterday and I need to say that your redrawing and SFX work is INCREDIBLE. I am consistently blown away your skill and dedication to this translation

Users who are viewing this thread