S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
I have a theory that she can't go back to her original world, because she was always the intended main character of this story, that story being a reincarnated S-Class Hunter, who reincarnates again into a Villain of a Romance story... So a Double isekai, that isn't actually an isekai at all, because this was always the intended role for her.
Of course I'm probably wrong about this, but it just seems to convenient that she reincarnated into a story about her exact life and situation. It feels like it should mean something.

Ezk

Thank you very much for the translation, E.
Also both brothers are trash, bit at least one of them recognises it

Dex-chan lover
Just picked this up and its quite intriguing to say the least.
I will be waiting patiently for future chapters.

Dex-chan lover
hoping we get to meet real Renee one day
wonder how much that molestation sent her further on the downward spiral
and affected her already shit mental state :meguuusad:

Fed-Kun's army
I have a theory that she can't go back to her original world, because she was always the intended main character of this story, that story being a reincarnated S-Class Hunter, who reincarnates again into a Villain of a Romance story... So a Double isekai, that isn't actually an isekai at all, because this was always the intended role for her.
Of course I'm probably wrong about this, but it just seems to convenient that she reincarnated into a story about her exact life and situation. It feels like it should mean something.
i am confused about this comment but anyways this story sso far is waaaaaayyyyy better than i thought it would be

Dex-chan lover
i am confused about this comment but anyways this story sso far is waaaaaayyyyy better than i thought it would be
The book she has isekai'd into is called "The Reincarnated S-Class Hunter is now the Villainess", or something like that. I'm theorising that she didn't randomly die and get isekai'd, but is in fact the actual main character of the story, and always has been. Everything she has been doing has been her written pre-determined destiny.

Likewise she can't go home because she's destined not to.
Is that a little clearer?

Dex-chan lover
The book she has isekai'd into is called "The Reincarnated S-Class Hunter is now the Villainess", or something like that. I'm theorising that she didn't randomly die and get isekai'd, but is in fact the actual main character of the story, and always has been. Everything she has been doing has been her written pre-determined destiny.

I mean, it's getting a bit meta at that point, because she literally is the protagonist of a story about a woman who got isekai'd into a tower clearing story getting double-isekai'd into a villainess fantasy. Like her role in this story is to self-consciously be the protagonist of the story we're literally reading. The difference between the in-universe story and the literal story we're reading is very narrow.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, it's getting a bit meta at that point, because she literally is the protagonist of a story about a woman who got isekai'd into a tower clearing story getting double-isekai'd into a villainess fantasy. Like her role in this story is to self-consciously be the protagonist of the story we're literally reading. The difference between the in-universe story and the literal story we're reading is very narrow.
I think it gets easier if you see it was the MC being created into reality when the author of the story wrote it and there is no "home" for her to go back because she started to exist in that last fight with the tower master.
It's the "universe was created 1 second ago" hypothesis.

Double-page supporter
And the baby chick returns, he's so much more tolerable when he's merely chirping 😂.

Dex-chan lover
I think it gets easier if you see it was the MC being created into reality when the author of the story wrote it and there is no "home" for her to go back because she started to exist in that last fight with the tower master.
It's the "universe was created 1 second ago" hypothesis.
Although I'm not going to subscribe to this theory, I'm going to recognize it as a pretty good explanation.

Group Leader
Oh now you want evidence when it's something that refutes your personal bias? I'm surprised your dukedom hasn't already collapsed.

Users who are viewing this thread