S-kyuu Guild wo Tsuihousareta kedo, Jitsu wa Ore dake Dragon no Kotoba ga Wakaru no de, Kidzuita Toki ni wa Ryuu Kishi no Chouten wo Kiwametemashita …

Fed-Kun's army
Mc: I can understand the dragons.
Princess: You can do that???
Princess tells the dragon something
Mc: My dragon told me you were muttering something which she shouldn't speak of
Princess: Ehhhh? You cannot tell him

Girl, he LITERALLY told you he can understand the dragon language.

Dex-chan lover
The incognito skill is pretty strong
alright so our good(Bad?) mc has finally got himself a nice place to expand upon!
I see lindwurm has once again been mentioned.
they'll likely be responsible for a very big something soon

Last edited:
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I guess even water reflections work differently in isekai land.

X2SWeZu.png

Dex-chan lover
i like this laid back stuff personally, a little fun story about a dragon harem (ft. a fucking princess)

Dex-chan lover
providing service for falsifying identity... on top of providing illegal substances...
this guy is challenging the law in front of royalty.
scratch that, he coaxed one into being an operative
a true mafia if i would call him

Dex-chan lover
I can understand if he wants to farm rare herbs for something like health potions or for diseases, but hallucigenic drugs? that's a little less understandable...
TBF the hallucinogenics are mostly harmless. They are mostly illegal so that the commoners stay productive.

Aggregator gang
Man now it's really the scareface world. Whats next? Beefing over drug territory? :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I really have to LOL at how dubious Cyril is right now. Asking the princess for a favor so he can do something technically illegal in their country (and now in HER OWN PROPERTY), that is so rock n roll. And he even hired her as part of the cartel now :kek: WTF
Pretty sure he'll be cooking soon even more.
To be fair, she offered her help first. And she definitely wants in on the fun :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Out of all the things he could be doing he's choosing to produce drugs? I respect the grind.

Dex-chan lover
I think the princess ought to know if you're using her land for growing illegal narcotics. Even if she'd be on board, I'm sure she wouldn't appreciate a political hot potato landing in her lap without any forewarning.

Dex-chan lover
somehow dragon can understand human and human can't
that is so weird, i though it's mutual (both doesnt understan). this reasoning would make more problem than not
My dog can understand a several dozen words. Hell, she can even lip read to an extent as well.She cannot speak them.
Dragons are not like my dog, but beings that are actually as intelligent as humans.

It's not really weird at all. It's no different from a mute person, who can hear and understand what others speak, without being able to speak back.

Another similar example is the series Reincarnated as a Dragons Egg, where MC(a dragon) could understand humans, but not speak to them until learning telepathy many evolutions later.

The only "weird" aspect is MC who is someone who magically can understand dragons(unclear how they communicate with each other). Which given it is a supernatural world, isn't a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread