S-kyuu Guild wo Tsuihousareta kedo, Jitsu wa Ore dake Dragon no Kotoba ga Wakaru no de, Kidzuita Toki ni wa Ryuu Kishi no Chouten wo Kiwametemashita …

Dex-chan lover
... Yeah, this is beyond just "losing face". I strongly suspect that this sort of business is illegal as all hell.

Worse? I'm willing to be that a noble or even a member of the Royal Family is behind this, and Lindwurm was the contractor doing the dirty deeds for them.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah all he has to do is;

"Oops, seems that his brainwashed and enraged dragons accidentally ate him in their blind fury, what a shame"

My guess on that would be that the mc knows the dragons would still be held accountable for it and likely destroyed, which would go against everything the mc believes/stands for.

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps Lindwurm was working with the mad scientists at the compound even before the Sh*t hit the fan, and they were assigned the orders from the adventurers' to save the "ranch".

Dex-chan lover
Too much plot, can we go back being a druglord?
He don’t even want to be a druglord, remember he is paid by church credit instead of cash for selling drugs. That should tell you the one who is actually controlling the drug distribution

Dex-chan lover
Yeah so the revealing of the secret our terrible top guild has been working on.
another will join the group

Dex-chan lover
Emma senses at least 6 dragons in the fort.
2 panels later: chimera.
"Don't tell me... The humans are doing human things again. Some are really sold on that 'dragons are tools' thing."

Dex-chan lover
So considering Kris just gave Cyril another horn as a gift, I guess that confirms that humans didn't have much to do with the power of the other one (unless he "gifted" it to Cyril by just digging up the one they had already), which makes me go back to wondering why Kris waited until Cyril found the degraded version first to give him one, with how much he trusts him.

Also, wonder what the chances are of the horn being a macguffin that lets Cyril kill the chimera, but resurrect it in its original non-combined form, or something.

this is why i hate 3rd rate so called villain, MC not killed or send him to prison or something.. just let him unconsious then keep coming back again and again.

Users who are viewing this thread