S-kyuu Guild wo Tsuihousareta kedo, Jitsu wa Ore dake Dragon no Kotoba ga Wakaru no de, Kidzuita Toki ni wa Ryuu Kishi no Chouten wo Kiwametemashita …

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so the chimera wants to die so MC kills it only to bring it back? Jesus, and here I was thinking that it won't go lower than Dragon Escobar adventures with magic opium sponsored by a friggin' princess.
it wanted to die due to the immense pain it was under from being fused together, notice how after being brought back, it is no longer in that state

Dex-chan lover
What happened in the WN?
But i do remember reading about this event in the WN.

https://ncode.syosetu.com/n7619gq/41/
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n7619gq/42/

@alu is right, I was just swamped by the other events in the series from the "tag crack bingo roulette" I cited in series' summary comment thread.

I've gone back and saw someone is translating this wonderful spectator-friendly train wreck to English on NU, and it has hilarious rating.

...I am a bit sad through they cut the illusionary human forms of Chris, though. Banana hammock.

Dex-chan lover
But i do remember reading about this event in the WN.

Later is discovered that this is a really special dragon (I think it was because it had the hability to produce dragon eggs).
wouldn't that make her "breedable" so we really are just looking for wives at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I thought the chimera will say "O...niii...chan..." or something but thank goodness for phoenix downs...err...horns

Dex-chan lover
What happened in the WN?
No this is basically what happened though it was drawn out a bit more. The area was a lot more grisly in appearance.

But ya Chris and it's overpoweredness showcased again this time with the horn

Dex-chan lover
I would have preferred if the chimera died, to bring forth character development for the MC, teaching him he cannot solve every problem perfectly.

but alas, this is not a manga aspiring to be more than a power fantasy after all...
Maybe it's for the narative.

It's known that the MC and the Lindwurm Guild have bad blood between them. If he goes back and goes, "Yeah, these ass holes have been doing horrific experiments on dragons" with no real evidence of such, then he's probably not going to be taken seriously because, even with hte MC's credibility, Lindwurm is still an S-ranked guild.

But if MC shows up with this never-before-seen breed of dragon? (I'm assuming that the chimera was properly fused into a single, whole dragon.) Well, that changes things, doesn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread