S-kyuu Guild wo Tsuihousareta kedo, Jitsu wa Ore dake Dragon no Kotoba ga Wakaru no de, Kidzuita Toki ni wa Ryuu Kishi no Chouten wo Kiwametemashita …

Dex-chan lover
This is dropping in quality pretty rapidly
Dropping? This dropped all of it's quality the moment they started adding in video game effects with no explanation. And then it threw what remained off a cliff when he talked to a fucking phoenix skeleton and ended up with a convenient deus ex machina. Actually a second deus ex machina because he also has the inexplicably free yet unable to act on her own princess to literally hand him everything he wants.

Anyway that's enough ranting from me, back to the mines I go :chad:

Dex-chan lover
He wasn't serious about letting off attempted murderers/assassins, right? Just because they "didn't hurt them", they probably hurt a lot more people before then and would continue to hurt people if he let them go.
Right? That was such a dumb thing to say... So glad princess wasn't gonna let it slide.

MC has now a Devil Trigger

Dex-chan lover
P.S.: If MC will not "breed" with his dragons as dragonoid, will the plot develop to a point where the dragons can transform into female humanoids?
There is a "monster girl" tag, so I guess that rather than "will it, won't it" it's more about when lol

Dropping? This dropped all of it's quality the moment they started adding in video game effects with no explanation. And then it threw what remained off a cliff when he talked to a fucking phoenix skeleton and ended up with a convenient deus ex machina. Actually a second deus ex machina because he also has the inexplicably free yet unable to act on her own princess to literally hand him everything he wants.

Anyway that's enough ranting from me, back to the mines I go :chad:
At least, this has the "dragon are pets" and (for now) no "save the world from monsters/demons" trope....which should be new/fresh air? At least, I think it's the first time I read something like this.
For the rest.....I mean, it's the nth power fantasy, so there's pretty much nothing different to expect :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
At least, this has the "dragon are pets" and (for now) no "save the world from monsters/demons" trope....which should be new/fresh air? At least, I think it's the first time I read something like this.
For the rest.....I mean, it's the nth power fantasy, so there's pretty much nothing different to expect :aquadrink:
Yeah the dragons were what kept me interested reading through most of this :kek:

At this point I'm just hoping it finishes up making him a god among men and gets back to cozy farming drugs with dragons. I really don't need another generic action power fantasy otherwise

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I still can't take the fact that MC is doing business with contrabands while the princess' resources (and even the princess herself) are involved :LOL: Not to mention that the princess is also heads over heels about the MC.

P.S.: If MC will not "breed" with his dragons as dragonoid, will the plot develop to a point where the dragons can transform into female humanoids?
as far as I've read there was no real development toward this
Previous upgrades were pretty strong but this was the first real step toward extreme power creeping.
Given cyril's usual stance on things you can't really expect him to destroy the guild even if he has every reason to

Dex-chan lover
I have to ask, what the actual fuck is wrong with MCs always just letting the thugs go, just because they "didn't hurt me"? they attempted to kill him and that "bonus" they mentioned while looking at the Princess was either referring to killing or raping her after killing Cyrill. I am 120% certain that they have made their living killing, assaulting and raping people, but the guards can't get enough men to bring them down and when MCs take them down, when they could be brought to justice bringing peace of mind to all the towns people the stupid fucks let the murderers, the rapists go scott free just cause.
And you know what those thugs probably do in every manga off screen? Brutally murder to death some poor family cause they're pissed that some guy kicked their asses and then looked down on them not even arresting them. They will go back to doing murders, assaults and rapes like before but now they will be more cautious, someone already caught them once so now they need to silence people more liberally, more guards will need to die, more victims will be killed since dead men tell no tales.

Users who are viewing this thread