S Rank Boukensha de aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con deshita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I picked up some babies

Aggregator gang
Wow.. the adventure extras cunt are really cutting it deep.

@Haremmony
-Either the dragon eats them all or the manga artist just doesn't even bother drawing dead extras.
-Probably that dragon have some fickle behavior and anger issues or the plot just said so XD
-The one that is doing the trash talk are mostly adventures, they are just one extras cunt that jealous on the MC accomplishment. Doesn't need to think deep on this one, it is more like a setting prop XD

Aggregator gang
Raw chunni + emo wangst is just not appealing. Maybe if there was some more backstory or if the MC was more interesting but the OP genericness and stupidity just do not work.

Dex-chan lover
@Haremmony : Likely the dragon ate them, and once full was done. A lack of bodies does not really mean anything when dealing with a monster that might eat tham, plus the bodies would likely be centered in a couple points, namely where the defenders tried to fight is of and outside when it caught up to those fleeing (which would be a waste to search), and the entire town was not shown.

Plus if it is directed anger, then it would not necessarily destroy what it is not angry with, if it was passed of at humans for waking it up it is kot going to go after some mountain goats.

Heck the dragon might have just been removing a threat, and a human town is a threat due to the tendency to hire mercs/adventurers.

It could also be territorial, and the town was in its territory, which would explain the guild not being in a rush if it is outside the dragons territory.

Also, shaving tech is ancient (3000 BC ancient) and very simple. It is jusy the lather and a straight knife. The Roman's were clean shaven. Complaining about not having a beard is beyond idiotic.

Dex-chan lover
Author should have give him some time to build up mc more before this turning up event.

Dex-chan lover
@Haremmony

Just to bring up another option, I read another story once which explained why you never saw baby dragons. Dragons would, like cuccoos, have their babies taken care of by someone else. Instead of similar-looking eggs, baby dragons would look like small humans and be taken care of by humans until large enough to pass through an insect-like chrysalis and emerge as their new shape.

And how the dragons would insert their whelps among the humans.. they'd look out for when an adventurer was close, then burn some steading, hamlet or village, destroying it and killing all witnesses, and leaving their own baby as a "miraculous survivor" to be rescued by the adventurer (and usually donated to some orphanage or something, but it's still a safe insert into human society).

-It's what this presentation made me think about..

Awesome. Another manga that's part of the Japanese government's "make having children sound like the best thing ever" operation.

@Rizkid1412 I'm pretty sure his teachers weren't actually shown, it's just the mc, he's even wearing the exact same clothes in all the panels of that page.

Double-page supporter
@sjmcc13:
-So you somehow miss how the village was drawn to be destroyed by one large impact, with how circular the smoke and the debris of the building is. That is one diligent and thorough dragon if he manages to eat every single villagers, still living or not, that mayhap been scattered everywhere by said impact. 😜

-I was more referring to the forest exactly around the villages actually, being pretty much unscathed. So not only that is one thoroughly diligent dragon when it comes to human corpses, it has great nature-importance-awareness too, huh? Comes with being ancient i guess, and maybe it's exactly because of its environmentally-friendly personality that the dragon felt compelled to "clean" all of the bodies...

-Your third point is sound, but honestly i didn't exactly denies this tho? In fact, this assumption is precisely what led to my third complaint in the first place, that despite the possibility of an angered dragon going rampant, the guild seems calm.

-Your fourth point is the one i most agree with, for the most logical answer for my third complaint. Don't know who should i critique between the author or the artist, for basically handwaving an national-level threat of an Ancient Dragon to the side just so the MC can focus becoming a father.

-If you really think complaining about MC's facial hair in a manga with a fetish of father daughter incest is beyond idiotic, then let me tell you my uninformed friend, do not underestimate the appeal of facial hair especially if you're supposedly going for the "Daddy I Like to be Friendly with" design. 😁 Case in point: Belgrieve from My Daughter is S-ranked Adventurer.

Well, all-in-all i'm willing to see how this manga goes.

Ufi

What a half assed "it was all my fault 😔" moment. It awakened cause you didnt beat wiverns fast enough? Bullshit

Group Leader
I like this manga except concept "it's your fault that village destroyed, quit being adventure"

Dex-chan lover
Blaming himself for the town/village getting destroyed is MC being too harsh on himself. Fine.
But deciding this means he is unfit to be an adventurer? Japanese authors have totally forgotten what adventurers really are. At best, they are amoral big game hunters. At worst, they leave a trail of death, destruction and chaos in their wake. Adventurers aren't knights or paladins (unless they are). They are greedy rogues who don't look into the future beyond whatever has caught their attention now.

Dex-chan lover
@Rizkid1412 - I think pictures of "swordsmanship" and "magic" are both MC, not his teachers.

@Simpleton - cool theory. Reminds me of dragons from Dragon Crisis - they are also ridiculously cute and humanlike.

Users who are viewing this thread