S Rank Boukensha de aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con deshita - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Third Daughter, Meryl, is a spoiled child.

Dex-chan lover
called it, she was a mage though there wasn't many other options to pick so not the greatest call ever.

Fed-Kun's army
It took me a bit to realize that her loose "dress" is actually the fathers old shirt.

A mage... Although I knew she was gonna be one, can’t there be more originality? Like maybe make her seem like a useless child and then have her “awaken” during an accident or something and she’s like a necromancer. A lot of Japanese works have plots where either the mc is super op, gets super op really fast, is op in certain ways like in intelligence, or uses the forbidden power of friendship. I don’t mind the mc getting strong or anything, I just want it to be a process and where it’s actually obvious that they’re getting stronger. Otherwise if they’re already strong then the story would have zero action and would be leaning more towards slice of life, at least this manga is.

Dex-chan lover
Great... a perfect trio. To make it worse, they have their own rotten personalities.

A swords-woman that holds her pride high.
A Guild Master that knows the weaknesses of men and women.
And a mage whose so defenseless that we wouldn't be surprised she wants sex for fun. (The infamous "Shameless" trait)

In general, all there traits are booty, but then again there kids so they are gonna learn harsh shit later on and fix there mistakes more likely, unless the author doesn’t give a damn....3rd girl prob just loves him more than a dad, damn lmao....

Dex-chan lover
Yeahhhhh.. no. I wish they just obsess with their father well being. Reread the tags again and I don't think I would continue. Thanks for translation.

Users who are viewing this thread