S Rank Boukensha de aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con deshita - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - I came to the capital.

First time harem without romance tag lmao. Yo daddy should find mommy for your daughters

Fed-Kun's army
@TNT261 Not trying to be offensive here but i get the feeling your missing the whole point of this manga.
This is a story about the 3 girls lusting for their father, its not ment to have plot nor consistancy. Hell your comment alone would make for 3-4 chapters of the WN. All your points are valid though its just the auther dosent care about anything like that, its a novel about an OP Father with 3 OP daughters who are madly in love with him. If you want story go read "Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta" which you seem to do already.

MDC

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261 You're trying to use logic on a manga that's been categorized as "Comedy". More so on one that has a "Harem" tag. And by now its clearly in need of a "Usagi Drop" tag as well. Usually you read these types for the fan service and by shutting your brain off, especially by shutting your brain off since the amount of inconsistencies and stupidity going around actually has the power to lowering a reader's IQ.

Contributor
...its not ment to have plot nor consistancy.

Well, instant follow then, i like read manga without think to much sometimes and moreover with such illogical themes. 😂😂😂

Double-page supporter
This became a harem as expected!! The girls will become a wolf when they learn that they can marry their daddy

hmm, just thinking to myself: how Elsa could move efficiently if she didn't keep her excessive baggage inside tight armor? gravity is quite harsh, isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
her armor must had +100% distraction (male) option, which induce confusion, charm, or negative effect "iwantotfondlesobad"
that's quite OP as heck

Dex-chan lover
@theowww there's actually a video on female armor by shadiversity on youtube that you can check out regarding that, it debunks majority of the beliefs we have about female armor

Double-page supporter
good lord what bazonkers. She put on a lot of weight the past 4 years, if you know what I mean

Dex-chan lover
I had hoped we would get a lot more of him training the three of them as they grew up but it seems like the author wanted to get to them trying to jump his bone as quick as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread