S Rank Boukensha de aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con deshita - Vol. 8 Ch. 39 - Royal Capital Defense Operation

Power Uploader
Yeah yeah the dad's going to save them. This is like the most obvious development ever.

Dex-chan lover
Regina: "I'm not telling you what's in the letter"
MC: "What was that shaking just now?"
Regina: immediately tells MC everything in the letter without any prompting

On a completely different note: why are manga characters always surprised by a hydra doing the one thing it's known for? If they'd never seen it before it would make sense, but they always call it by it's name so it's obviously a known creature in their worlds.

Dex-chan lover
It's way out there, but I'll be pissed if whoever summoned this crap was the one in charge of Kaiser's promotion and pulled off such a ridiculous stunt on a kingdom's capital just to test his mettle as an S-Rank adventurer.

Elsa will probaly go berserk. You can see lightning or a spark near her hand on the last page.
I hope they can defeat it on their own without kaisrr.

Dex-chan lover
They really are way out of their depths. Even with the "Power up" that's about to happen, I douby it will do anything and daddy will have to save them.

Also his teacher really has a death wish. The moment he finds out she's the one behind it, I'm sure he will want her dead.

Dex-chan lover
Regina: "I'm not telling you what's in the letter"
MC: "What was that shaking just now?"
Regina: immediately tells MC everything in the letter without any prompting
MC already knew it's from the capital, so he was bound to rush back would she not have given him that explanation.

I just hope that he'll get his S-Rank one way or another, otherwise the kids will have feelings of guilt.
I also hope that Elsa's berserk/breakthrough/whatever doesn't result in permanent damage to herself like loss of lifeforce or a change in personality

Dex-chan lover
Strip naked, get down on all fours, and get ready, that's how to deal with it!
I mean, you need to figure out where the nucleus is, or, if this hydra is anything similar to the one in Hercules, sear the neck stumps after chopping off the heads, that way it won't be able to regenerate.
Alternatively, try and get it to tie itself into knots.
Create huge ditches in the ground around it, deep enough that it won't be able to get out of there, and focus on the other monsters and the summoning circle before you try figuring out how to defeat the Hydra.

Dex-chan lover
MC already knew it's from the capital, so he was bound to rush back would she not have given him that explanation.
Fair, but I would have liked her to at least try to explain it away somehow before giving up the info. Just a minor thing that I figured I could laugh at.

Dex-chan lover
I think the daddy will still go to his S rank promotion.
Even though the reason why he must do that was stoopid.
:shamihuh:

The sword master will trigger her inexplicable yet very convenient power up to save the day.
Because plot armor.

I just hope that the other two daughters will also get their own inexplicably power ups in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Elsa is gonna go Freak Mode like she showed a couple of chapters ago it’s called FORESHADOWING

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, incredible plot progression.
He trains his daughters, they gain the highest praises and positions and yet they can't even stall a monster. Because of "daddy needs to do everything for them". How are they S-rank adventurer daughters? They can't do anything without their dad.
Even now sword daughter will go berserk and do what? Probably push the monster to retreat because she won't be able to destroy the hydra with her sword. They need to destroy it to the very last nucleus. And unless they just forget about this plotpoint then the next task will be Dad finishing off the hydra and then stopping the berserk daughter.
It should have kept the comedic angle and just go with the electra complex baiting.
And don't even start about the retarded S-class promotion.
You can be the strongest being on the continent and not get promoted because you were late lmao. Sorry, you saved the city from walking calamity but you just got banned for life from promotions!
I think the next chapter should start with daughters saying "we wouldn't be defeated with something like that!", standing up and defeating hydra with a better plan.
Because what kind of S-rank adventurers they are if they can't even do that?

As for plans, maybe cut off the head that has mind-control rune on it?

--------

About intellectual capacity of characters and their plans, please note that nobody was planning for the circles to summon S-rank monster. Nobody plans for S-rank monsters, because they can't be defeated with just plans.
Only the mad sorceress who is supposed to be MC's teacher would do something as crazy as siccing an S-rank monster on a capital city.
And neither Kaizer nor the musclebrain waifu know it's an S-rank monster. Unless they somehow can tell from the sounds of battle. So they are unlikely to rush to help unless contacted.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
This chapter showcasing some of the most idiotic logic ever by anyone involved in the bullshit S-rank quest. Nevermind that 2 of them are high-ranking government officials that should honestly lose their posts after that letter.

Users who are viewing this thread