S Rank Boukensha de aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con deshita

why not just tell them smh, I keep thinking that they’re gonna get to the city, brag about their dad and hear “oh that guy who caused an entire village to perish” and they’ll be like “impossible daddy is the best” and then they get back and confront him and at that point idk what will hapoen probably forgive him and say “why didnt u just tell us we love u daddy” and its all needless drama fuck

@Aigaion I think it'll be more along the lines of people will exaggerate about what happened and then revealing that they aren't his real kids. Probably making it sound so bad that the girls practically have to see their father in a bad way.

376385b586fe98eb5178e2e7e82b4d49.jpg

still anticipating how the author would do the "reveal" of their circumstances... hmm

lol tags... harem without romance ain't harem... it feels more of family (even with their affection)... and no i dont think that itll end with a harem. itll break the manga itself and make it trash

MC's parents have a lot of balls naming their child Kaiser. That sort of thing would have the parents summarily executed for treason in any realistic monarchy.

The loli tag is unneeded. A great portion of the story sets at when they grow up to be a teenager.

@kashema
girls falling in love with this old ass man
I'd sure like to look like "that old ass man" when I reach middle age... so will you btw ;)

Dex-chan lover
@Konzolmester idk man the ending showed is a little bit of the pink hair girl is she looks the same the Lolo tag should stay and even if their adults the first 5 chapters are then as kids

Contributor
Harem, where this one came from? Follow, hope the father marry all of them. 🤣😜😝

I really like how chill that manga is ( even though there is a harem AND loli tag in it )

Users who are viewing this thread