S Rank Boukensha de aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con deshita

The Daughters when they find out they're adopted:

de9811741500f9c7bff0b5ed0852ae70.png

The first chapter... it's somehow remember me Emiya Kiritsugu on the Last Episode Fate/Zero...
I wonder if Kiritsugu's life will change if he found 3 girls instead Shirou...
Ahh... if that happen there will be no Fate/Stay Night...
:v /

@Junior6501 yep i feel the same as well. I think the hint is when the guild master girl said he sees kaiser as a man and since she's intelligent she should have found out or someone in the village told her about it before.

@Galatheus yup that's the one. BTW do you know about Belgriff the Red Ogre? He's amazing! XD god I love that story.. he gets a nickname propagated purely by his daughter telling anyone and EVERYONE about her overwhelming father complex XD

i can somehow imagine how their reaction when it's revealed that the MC is not their real father, like maybe first they become sad, betrayed but later being good again and then they compete to become his wife

BTW this is thousand folds waaaaaaaaaaaay better than those trash Chinese cultivation shits, and those stupid arrogant protagonists in Manhwa/Chinese manga.

@StellarIceberg Bruh its not like he raised the kids to f**k them you know. Until he does and admit to do so, it aint grooming. Ypur assuming its gonna be a shit show like Usagi Drop. Although the kids falling in love with him is shitty, it aint actually unrealistic for a daughter to naively see their father as a man.

Users who are viewing this thread