S-Rank Monster no "Behemoth" dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Elf Musume no Pet to Shite Kurashitemasu - Vol. 15 Ch. 92 - Preparing for Battle

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 20, 2025
Messages
10,381
Yandere vibe :huh:

lN8IDdC.png


thank you for translation
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 25, 2020
Messages
212
I still remember when I first read the synopsis of this manga and genuinely thought that he would slowly evolve into a cool creature. 92 chapter in and he's still a cat and never got laid.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 10, 2019
Messages
1,140
Wait, time paradox? I thought they were in the present currently? Maybe because of some information they got from the future girl? But I struggle to remember.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 15, 2018
Messages
1,393
This world is weird af, at how many people just wants to fuck this cat. Real weird shit.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top