S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
None of them are wondering why they won't cause a paradox? Like, either they are all so inconsequential that they won't even be in the future fights or that they will be dead by then because of something else. Also it almost seems like the girl from the future doesn't even know what Tama is which is a bit more confusing.

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps they are a safe choice because the group members are either weird or are otherwise quite independent and reliable. In fact most of them are monsters with no connection to the civilization. Aria and Vulcan are a different thing, but they still aren't tightly tied to any larger entity, like a royal family, by being knights or anything of that sort. They are honourable and likely to keep a secret if asked. As adventurers, nobody will pay extra attention to their comings and goings. While many would grieve for their deaths, it's still something that often happens to adventurers, unexpectedly. Furthermore, they possess power, making them worth it.

Dex-chan lover
I would have expected the party who helped defeating the demon lord to make a pretty significant change to the timeline whenever they make a move, especially a really big one like this. And MC was worryingly wasn't recognized by the girl from the future, so...

Group Leader
I would have expected the party who helped defeating the demon lord to make a pretty significant change to the timeline whenever they make a move, especially a really big one like this. And MC was worryingly wasn't recognized by the girl from the future, so...
They helped the Prince/Hero's party defeat a Demon Lord (one out of seven), so all the credit went to him for the sake of world-morale.

Dex-chan lover
They helped the Prince/Hero's party defeat a Demon Lord (one out of seven), so all the credit went to him for the sake of world-morale.
What's significant in timeline doesn't equal being publicly known. For example, Mary the mother of Jesus Christ. Nobody know Mary's mom, but having her die before birthing Mary would significantly change the timeline, no?

The girl from the future was quite young so she's not from that far from the future. She should have known MC because he and his party are already famous in the upper echelons and quite close to them (visiting each others), which includes that's girl's parents and their associates. Plus MC is guaranteed to get involved with more major events in the future and become more famous. The most likely reason why the girl didn't recognize MC was because MC has ceased to exist (died?) before her time.

Dex-chan lover
Why do so many people think of Tama's harem-party as dead in the near future, just because that Mailie Reese-girl didn't recognize them? With time travel magic being possible in this Universe and 2 time travelling entities in this timeline, I think, it's more likely that the party will be teleported into the future or do some other time leaps to win along with Mai and Belphegor or because of them and that's the reason for Mai to not know them. I doubt that this manga is going to take a super dramatic turn to be a some kind of tragedy with Mai's betrayal.
Or, of course, it can be an example of bad writing and all these things are going to be swept under the carpet.

Dex-chan lover
The art in this series has taken a total nose dive. Been noticing it for a while now. Seems rushed.

Fed-Kun's army
The art in this series has taken a total nose dive. Been noticing it for a while now. Seems rushed.
With the art getting worse and entering the arc that made me drop the wn I see a bleak future for this manga.

Dex-chan lover
No idea what series you mean, but no, it's people chosen because their actions have the least impact on the flow of time leading to the future, so it will cause the least amount of paradox, which negatively affects timelines' futures and is often thought to be a metaphysical reason for the collapse of space-time and thus, the destruction of the universe. So, yeah. Paradox bad.

Legends of Tomorrow i think , the thing with constantine,white canary,kid flash, the atom and the only thing why i did watch the first season the Man : Dominic purcell

they did talk about paradox and other thing but couldnt really remember all, thx for your response

Dex-chan lover
So the new plot is DC's Legends of Tomorrow but with barley clothed, giant titted women everywhere. Yeah, sounds fine to me. Honestly though, just up the age rating and remove the strips of ribbon from the demon queen.

And I buy the reasoning of choosing only historically insignificant people to avoid any great risk. If you recruit the people who shape the future you're from and something happens to them, the future she's from could cease to be and we're into the mess of paradoxes regarding whether any of this could have been going to have happened. If the nobodies succeed and nothing changes to the people who make the future, things are safer. And if the nobodies die, it doesn't really matter to history and you then take the greater risk and get the stronger people.

The fact that they want to pet him is fine.

It's the fact that half of them want to fuck him that makes this so so weird.
I mean, Aria is really the only one with a really fucked up reason for her attraction (at least in the LN).

I find it funny that she goes from " Watching other's pet Tama is a treat of it's own. " to " That's cheating Tama~! " now that he's gotten all 'big' for her :LOL:

Aggregator gang
Cedric never breaking character, despite being gay and EXTREMELY misogynistic, while constantly being surrounded by women, is pretty amazing

Dex-chan lover
So its like the really bad série with People from arrow flash and other ? Like they choose People that dont realy care if they die because they wouldnt do breakthrought developement during their time ? (Sorry bad english)
It was my first worry - but it could be as easy as "during this particular month or two, they would otherwise have been resting up from their last adventure". So it's not "they'd never amount to anything", just "they are free right now, and smart (or dumb) enough to not share what they learn of the future"

Dex-chan lover
None of them are wondering why they won't cause a paradox? Like, either they are all so inconsequential that they won't even be in the future fights or that they will be dead by then because of something else. Also it almost seems like the girl from the future doesn't even know what Tama is which is a bit more confusing.
1. Multiverse theory. She's not actually in the past that's directly attached to her timeline but instead in a different version where Tama exists. This one makes the most sense imo

2. Tama and Aira didn't make that big of a splash to be remembered in history. This makes the least sense since they helped 2 of the former heroes with a demon lord and made the biggest contribution to the point where a 3rd member heard rumors about it.

3. Writer wrote himself into a corner. This is the most likely event.

Users who are viewing this thread