S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - A Knight's Calling

Dex-chan lover
dear cat, it is called flag because you raised it, dammit!!!

also that tentacle + mucus + crossbred skill are MUST HAVE!!!

Dex-chan lover
I think the WN raws have the cover of volume 2 and by the look of its, 2 more grills will be added ... another Elf that apparently have the same fashion sense of Red Saber and a Half-Dragon, and he is still on kitty sized form.

I would want to unlock polymorph as fast as possible to taste that meat

If he evolves in a desperate situation its more likely to be seen as growth due to circumstance and normal than if he just went to bed a cat and wakes up as a tiger. Or maybe before that he will get a transformation skill so after evolving he can turn back into his current form to hide his evolution and still fit between her boobs.

SH*T, F*CK!! SH*T, F*CK!! SH*T, F*CK!!
So jealous!!!
Or maybe that's just my libido talking...

Group Leader
was it supposed to be 'absorbed' instead of 'absolved' skills on page 21? absolved doesn't seem to make any sense there.

Contributor
He eventually evolved when they will surely face a strong opponent.

Fed-Kun's army
hey thanks for page 18-cough cough, i mean the chapter , thanks for the chapter!!
so tama wants to follow the pikachu path and never evolve so that he can always hide in his master´s bossom....well with a bossom like that its understandable his desition to do so but the problem my dear fur ball is that your master will keep going to more dangerous places in due time and even if you are an sss rank monster you´re still an infant version of it so your being able to protect her will keep decreasing in relation to her dungeon levels exploration increasing rate, in other words, at some point in time you will be faced with the desition of evolving or putting your master in danger. hopefully tama evolves into something humanoid or at least a freaking cool beast form. though if he evolves and becomes an adult he might probably be in danger (if you know what i mean) hehehehe.....

Fed-Kun's army
WRJGEt5.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Two manga babes dialog:
Urg...I'm so sticky.
That's because there were so many of them.

That's a way to begin a chapter.

Dex-chan lover
His second form shouldn't be straight to Zodd like behemoth i'm sure. It probably is like an adult elemental cat or close to adult

Users who are viewing this thread