S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - A noble girl

@Holts
Thanks to you and everyone involved- greatly appreciated. This is one of my favorites. May not be ground breaking, etc. but I certainly find it enjoyable.
Can't wait to see more, hope ya guys can keep it up- you're doing good work.

Group Leader
1st page bottom left corner. Is that the cover of upcoming 2nd tank of the series, or a different series altogether?

Banned
I'm glad the kitty can appreciate the finer things in life... e.g. DAT ASS.

I can't help but have noticed that manga in general terms tends to favour the upper, frontal curvature of the female form while frequently neglecting the ... lower or hind curvature. And naturally I'm of the belief that both such curvatures need to be balanced.

But of course then there is the other curvature (that thus far hasn't featured in this manga)... megane.
We must always remember the holy trinity of curves: Glasses, Tits, Hips. Nude-faces like our elfy character here can't ever score more than 66% on that scale.

Dex-chan lover
Did they mean the demons take humans and feed them to monsters? Cause they put it backwards lolol

Users who are viewing this thread