S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - A noble girl

Fed-Kun's army
Party: Hooded man with line eyes. Welcome to our party, please ominously guide us to demons.
*betrays*
tumblr_inline_pfp352ORsk1r4hkfd_250.png

Also can there be no other male that isn't either a massive hemorrhoid of a human or completely puri puri? My self-insert cat masculinity isn't going to be threatened by another person that isn't actively trying to molest my owner.

Would be fun if some of the knights that are gone help them are old comrades of our cat knight.
Was he originally even from this world?
I don't remember?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the release. This manga is sure on a weird release schedule. Are we caught up with todays release?

Dex-chan lover
Watch this guy actually be an upstanding citizen and not a demon in disguise at all!

Contributor
@TheStuffedUnicorn

can there be no other male that isn't either a massive hemorrhoid of a human or completely puri puri? My self-insert cat masculinity isn't going to be threatened by another person that isn't actively trying to molest my owner.

You realize you're reading an isekai, right? Even if you don't see it as a self-insert power fantasy, the main audience does.

Fed-Kun's army
@xyzzy You do realize Isekai does not exclude men who aren't actively gay or molesters, right? Even if you cant see men as friends, family, bosses, or rivals, other humans that can read and enjoy manga do.

Contributor
@TheStuffedUnicorn

Oh, I understand it completely. What I'm saying is that the author of this manga isn't pandering to us - they're pandering to their primary demographic, who have such a fear of competition that they don't want any person who has a remote chance of stealing their elf waifu away from them.

Not isekai. Died in that world, reincarnated in that world. Same "I reincarnated and now I'm OP" trope, but not isekai.
Waiting for the penny to drop and Tama realises that he's also a perverted male that looks at his master with perverted eyes. At the moment there's a lot of 'the pot calling the kettle black'.

Anyway, now taking bets as to whether or not the new mystery man is good or actually working with the demons.

Dex-chan lover
one day i want to get mushed between a bit-titty elf and a big-titty catgirl

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy not an isekai. It's a fantasy story with game elements in it like the Dungeon series.

Dex-chan lover
>iMPLYING GUILD BOSS ISNT BEST GIRL
Plebians all of you!

@Crywolf641
He can't become a massive Death Meow right away, he has to evolve to it. His base for of Meow Meow Knight is a house cat. Roar Knight could be about tiger size.

Users who are viewing this thread