S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
TAMA WINS!

FATALITY!

hqdefault.jpg

Huh? That escalated so fast that it felt like half a chapter. And I wasn't even skimming it.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't see something lewd, am I missing something? The last chapter said so

Dex-chan lover
Gotta read the evolved Tama's voice like Chris Rager who did the voices of Mr Satan and Mr Torgue.

anyone else kinda feel sorry for the dragon? he was just kinda minding his own business

Aggregator gang
A real cat would feast on it's master's dead body after the master's death

Double-page supporter
I guess I'm the only one who notes that he didn't eat dragon flesh when he just had the chance. I guess he thinks there is no time, but you can eat and run.

@highstream
He probably hasn't finished evolving. I think he just temporarily released his full potential, but he hasn't yet reached the point he can stay that way.

BTW what manga is your pic from?

Dex-chan lover
This section seemed a little rushed. It's one of those things where it's like if he can take on an S-Rank already, what is even a threat to him? Hiding his power?
I think the Author sorta jumped the gun on the rematch and having the power spike even if temporarily. But that's just my personal opinion for now, maybe I'll change my mind with later content.

@Kageshinogi
Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita

Dex-chan lover
this just gave me serious Digimon vibes.

ah shit, I can hear it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0E90DgZdqU

Users who are viewing this thread