S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
We kind of figured that he was going to transform at some point in a battle, but we also kinda knew he was going to stay a cat. Any theories why he changed back?

Dex-chan lover
That was a much faster battle than I expected. Guess when there are less characters to talk, things get done.

Double-page supporter
@HighStream From what I understand in the comments below the raw, it evolved too early and didn't have enough energy to maintain that shape.
I add one last thing but I will put it under spoiler as it will be explained in the next chapter if I remember correctly
in practice will not be able to use that evolution at least for now, having used it badly the evolution has been canceled from its status, not that to he does not mind but it is a pity because we would have found out what Arya thought about it.

Dex-chan lover
i like that LHT picked this but is it just me or is the TLs kinda janky?

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see this being translated again.

I know Tama will make it back in time but I still feel tension. Just goes to show this manga is done well enough to have me invested. But the earth dragon fight was sped through way to quickly.

He's never gonna stay big is he? Just going to always be a cute small cat and the behemoth part never actually comes into play...

MD@Home
I was expecting the second form to be around the size of a big cat, more tiger like, not that gigantic.

Users who are viewing this thread