S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - The Last Moments of a Wa…

Supporter
What
The
Absolute
Fuck.
Gotta ask though. Does this happen in the novel as well?

Aggregator gang
@ultraleaf in all fairness absorption type skill bearers grow stupidly fast provided access to decent abilities, and he had the base type of (baby) behemoth on top of that, so he had OP base before he got OP skills piled on top, so a few days to go from able to injure a dragon and escape to the strength needed to kill the dragon isn't that unbelievable...he's small and cute but he's still an S tier monster

Dex-chan lover
@Blip
Yes. Dragons, upon dying, are supposed to reincarnate into another dragon egg. In some cases, they become humanoids, and this discovery leads Tama to assume the dragonewt race descends from a dragon that decided to become humanoid.

Stella becomes the thirstiest member of the crew, and fears the lewd degenerate elf for being the “strongest beast’s” master. Upon joining the team, she also becomes the most scantily clad, since she is able to turn her body draconic (sprouting wings, tail, or massive dragon arms).

Feel free to correct me if I missed a detail. I feel like I forgot something kinda important.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
That actually makes sense, when you think its a dragon that never met a male they viewed as equal.

Fed-Kun's army
I did not expect that.

One day I'll realize everything and everything can and will become a girl in manga.

Users who are viewing this thread