S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Double-page supporter
Holy fuck, this is about to become a rape of a child kitty. Bestial pedophilia?! We need people even more higher up than the FBI

Double-page supporter
Wiggle wiggle wiggle https://youtu.be/-SomEwQ6L_s

Double-page supporter
Tama has some great facial expressions this time LOL.

@Magneticmagnet
Tiny spoiler -
she has a dragonification skill, and thus becomes more dragon-like while retaining a humanoid body. Though she's very much strong enough without it. And it requires her to wear some revealing gear (such as where the tail appears from).

@donm527
At least she's not wanting to kill him... and Aria I hope.
Minor and amusing spoiler -
Upon initially meeting Aria, she's quite scared. She knows Tama's strength (enough to kill her as a dragon) and assumes his master must be so strong that she subjugated even Tama. Thus she's quite obedient towards Aria (at first).

Dex-chan lover
Now is a good time to wonder if a behemoth ages more like a cat or a human. Will he need to dodge advances for 1 year or 15?

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Supporter
Wellllllllllllllllllll...
I guess there WILL be use for some of his "skills".

😁😁😁😁

@bk3k

thx for the mini spoiler. look forward to chapters and hope it continues to be supported til the end :)

@KuroAnsatsu Oh, you meant that. Yeah, that will be awkward, but the heroine seems okay with mc doing that still in cat appearance. some chapter before she mentions it and if I'm right, she falls in love with Tiger who saved her in the past

Users who are viewing this thread