S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for picking this up :D :D
I hope Stella doesnt see Adv Guild as all-you-can-eat buffet

Dex-chan lover
"They were kid of chewy"
That is definitely how an unbeaten monster in the labyrinth would describe adventurers, lol.

Group Leader
@Rugid Did you see the part where I accidentally used the default Calibri font in a bubble, and was too lazy to change it?

That's the kind of perfectionist quality you know you're getting with murdoch murdoch scans.

Fed-Kun's army
its been 5 months since the last chapter? yikes, my sense of time is going somewhere. Anyways, thanks for the translation, glad to see this still going :D

Dex-chan lover
@Akabane there's this anime that aired a few years ago called "Bikini Warriors" that was/is based off the running joke about "female with less clothes = better" jrpg trope. It's hilarious and the animation isn't as bad considering it's based on a running joke.

It just finally dawned on me that Aria is like those 40+ yo single asian females that "failed" at securing a family so they release that pent up stress by having pets and treating them like babies. Really sad stuff.

Oh, so it got licensed, I think while cursing how I never seem to notice.
Better go check what stores have it then, I think.
Why, pretty much all the stores, I'll just get it on the one I have the most on then.
Strange, it's not showing up, but being used to the search system being on the lesser side I start trying to find it. Still nothing, I'll check it on my other app and hope it can deal with multiple languages.

And then the truth dawns on me. The madmen licensed it to all regions but mine. How does that even work, isn't this pretty much illegal in the UK after their little moral law fit?!

Dex-chan lover
Demi-human(elf) x beast = beastiality
Demi-human(beastkin) x beast = beastiality?
Polymorphed(human) dragon x beast = beastiality?

Tbh I'm almost glad this is going to be one of those "harem" stories where the MC is always pursued, but never gets any action.

Might be unpopular but i love stella and trust i usually hate gurls like her but she just to honest with her action and isnt stupid too. Wouldnt mind a full cat harem thing and i hate most harems lol. Looking forward to this manga just cuz of the cat so this is a bonus.

Dex-chan lover
@IlsaTilsaKilsaMilsa
That is also, if not more of, an ideal outcome. Not often do you get a Yuri harem center girl, with the harem also including a single male, who isn't a trap/body builder.

It's been 5 months, but finally a new translated chapter
I really hope the translator this time will pick this up for a longer time

Users who are viewing this thread