S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Stella's Equipment

Now the goblin will reincarnate to a handsome man and fall in love with Stella

Dex-chan lover
@Nematoda Well her scales did Not prevent her from dying and she said that in her past life she did not care about defense so putting a little extra def on top would be logical.

And I’m not even suggesting putting full plate armour, just a little more to avoid showing blatant and stupid fan service. (Although I know that considering what the author has shown so far it’s no more than whishful thinking.)

I mean, she is in a mini bikini with high boots, a tower shield and a tow handed sword, it’s ridiculous ! She could put chest armour or something at least...

@conquestking Carrying a tower shield everywhere without having another way of carrying it other than by hand seems really bothersome to me.

Dex-chan lover
@CronosusCZ

Stella is indeed best girl.

@breizh

Red Sonya´s law of skimp at its finest.

@CivilSky
the boots she got might be hard leather, so technically is a type of armor...
but yeah she is wearing super skimpy armor that would not be that useful in most cases.
Not counting magic ofc....

Dex-chan lover
Why aren't the skills in Tama's status (on page 6) translated? Oversight, or deliberate?

Dex-chan lover
@breizh not all people comfortable with armor on their chest tho... and she clearly says that he more comfortable with her current outfit...
and not all 'adventures' need to wear armors, class with agility like shinobi or assassin, that need to move fast and flexible, having chest armor is hindering their movement, there's video on youtube, people try to running with chest armor on them, heavy and hard to run... so yeah, rather than having difficulty to using their agility and die pointless death, they rather have light clothes and using their agility to dodge enemies's attack..
easy example look at Gymnastic outift, it basically just one piece swimsuit, or athlete runner...

Dex-chan lover
Like some said in the comments section previously:
> Wants to play it more defensively this time around
> Wears bikini armor

Brilliant as always, you fuckwad Japanese character artists.

Fed-Kun's army
@Nematoda
"she cannot run easily with full armor on, but with just the shield, she still can run while doing defense move...."
The beginning of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzTwBQniLSc gives a decent picture for how you run in plate armor, pretty well that is. It isn't great for marathons being extra weight and warm (the current marathon record for full plate is 6h45 apparently which isn't great though I assume not all that many people try) but armor was made for fighting and you need to be able to move when fighting.
Here a video with climbing and stuff: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-bnM5SuQkI&feature=youtu.be

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad she continues to be a big focus, cause honestly she's like 80% of this series' appeal. Gonna be sad once she settles into 'just standard party member'.

Users who are viewing this thread