S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Fed-Kun's army
> front tank
i propose "main tank", but that's just my dirty inner WoW nerd talking (i'm not familiar with terms from (mmo)jrpgs like MonHun, so correct me if wrong)

> just tank things
NO DAMMIT
TANK THE OTHER MOBS TOO

I feel just wrong though, raiding a dungeon with an atmoshphere the same as going to picnic... for me is just wrong, even if the party is having a "cat"—godlike tier—and a dragon.
Well that's just my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
Those pig-orcs certainly haven't been lacking food in the dungeon.

Dex-chan lover
Stella was about to commit dungeon genocide, and I love it. Her presence in the manga has really bumped it up in my opinion.

Group Leader
@JulesMFinWinnfield Wow is for filthy casuals, the last good MMO was wizardry online.

They used "taku"

9kbJgRZ.png

Group Leader
Scantly clad super-speed eye stabbing with Stilettos? Who does she think she is, Clementine?

C938560C980E41D0AF3EC4DA25F1DFAAF580FF16

Fed-Kun's army
tanku... well, that's a tank alright lol (if the description Vulcan gave wasn't enough to give it away)

> wiz online vs WoW
i quit when ion hazzikostas proved wholly incompetent with BfA
also, that's a weird way to spell Runescape

Dex-chan lover
I wonder does Tama have a dick like a cat with the spine or w.e lol. gonna hurt going in aria and every motion

Dex-chan lover
> Page 5
Me: What a protectable smile.

>Page 6
Me: *dies* OKAY PROTECT THAT ONE MORE

Dex-chan lover
People here have horrible taste. Aria's best girl, but if anyone would think otherwise, at least go for Vulcan first--and I don't even like short hair or small tits on girls; at least she's cute. Reminds me of those people who like a mouth full of shark teeth in girls.

On top of that, it's like @AnacondaHL said: Stella gives me flashbacks to idiot tanks...and idiot DPS/DPH characters jumping out in front of tanks because they're so sure they won't die.

Users who are viewing this thread