S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 30 - The Drop of Truth

Are the translations by KS scans bad? I don't know Japanese and can't tell if they are bad. Please enlighten me.

@Shoko0505

KS scans are MTL + proofreader... Depending on the proofreader it can be a passable translation or a Funimation dub...

So 80%-90% accurate if good proofreader or 20%-70% meme cringe read at your own risk proofreader...

They have removed proofreaders before...

"For today, let's go back and retreat"

Is this a literal translation from the raw? It sounds weird.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU POST A TRANSLATION TO A CHAPTER THAT HAS ALREADY RECEIVED A TRANSLATION 4 MONTHS AGO?!?!?!?!?!

Dex-chan lover
As baffling as it is that they thought this was a better release, what really gets to me is that someone thought this work of """art""" is actually worth being fought over and translated multiple times.

Ok,I am unsure if these translations are better, but the sentences are constructed poorly. The flow is bad and is inferior to KS scans. I don't know who's job it is to translate and revise the sentences to make sense in English but aren't doing a great job.

Dex-chan lover
Rather petty to insult people because they read a mtl scan months ago when there was no sign of proper translations ever coming.

Fed-Kun's army
Why do people keep saying they got baited by an update? It says which chapter it is right there on the update.
Now, after the last chapter, I have looked at earlier KS chapters, and they really weren't bad,
but I still feel like waiting for these releases anyways.

Group Leader
Update regarding ch30:
After feedback regarding the roughness of the chapter, we have taken a look and decided to redo the chapter's TL again. It will take some time to finish everything, and delay chapter 31 slightly to work on this, but quality is better than quantity. Make sure to always provide feedback regarding chapter we upload, such as typos, rough sentences, and any other errors that you notice so we can have the best quality possible.

For those of you who complain about 'baiting,' there is none. I understand the annoyance of seeing an update but it only being for an older chapter, but we label each chapter we upload so you know which one it is, and there isn't any confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread