S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Vol. 6 Ch. 34

Page 5: Subdue the summoner, and we don't have to fight anymore
Page 15: Let's kill the summoned first, and then arrest the summoner
p.s. Just kill the earl. Because he is not acting like nobility, he could be stripped of his rank and executed, as that is what nobles are supposed to be, the image of perfect citizens. Given how he raped, murdered, and attempted to mind control others, I highly doubt he is the image of a perfect citizen

Ughhh.....
Its not a bad chapter (unlike last one), but this entire chapter was ugghhhhh!
I want my fluff back. Someone save them so we can go back to fua fua time. My random naked fairies should be happy, not mind broken and pained.

@briancornpop kill the earl, and necromancer should loose his reason to harm others.
Should... but why was he killing the citizens in the first place? Why not summon closer to the mansion? He has gone insane, we have to kill them both

Dex-chan lover
That guy doesn't look like he's got any defense against ranged attacks; why don't they just throw something at him? Stella could totally smash him with a shield toss. Or throw the elf or cat at him.

That's gotta be a real mind fuck for Stella. Her old body is now under someone else' control. And now she has to be one of the ones to kill it.

Dex-chan lover
@Xandran It's the guy who was in charge of transport of the dragon skeleton, introduced a lot of chapters ago...

That little scene of the little girl saying thank you and Stella's expression... touching.

Double-page supporter
I love how this manga stopped the focus on fanservice and improved the plot and character development, it went from trash to great in few chapters, i wish more mangakas took this path

Users who are viewing this thread