S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu

I like this series. But, is there a specific reason as to why the characters, sometimes look they are tired of being alive. As a series case of resting bi*** face.

I feel like the most recent arcs have become a little meh. Maybe cause of power scaling? or is it just going too fast. I'm hazy on why I'm not satisfied.

Dex-chan lover
Can't understand the apparent hatred these mangaka have for beauty.

Aria starts off as having soft blue eyes beneath her blonde hair; she's a beauty, without a doubt. Fast forward to the appearance of her mentor, and she--for no reason at all--ends up having green eyes. If she were flat or had hard eyes, this would almost certainly not happen. I say I can't understand it, but it happens so consistently and has for so long that there must be a reason for it; it's egregious here because normally, such blonde beauties are simply cursed with green eyes as a rule from the design stage--but this change came mid-story, without any explanation. It's not even explained in the story.

Users who are viewing this thread