S-Rank Party Kara Kaikosareta [Jugushi] ~"Noroi no Item" Shika Tsukuremasen ga, Sono Seinou wa Artifact-kyuu nari......!~ - Ch. 29.1

Dex-chan lover
I can see the harem route, but surprisingly I'm not even one bit mad or disgusted by it. I mean it makes too much sense now. Hopefully Gaile's new staff members will bring the boost to the shop!!

Thanks for the translation and work my dude! Great work as always!!! Much appreciated!

Dex-chan lover
Assasins are tools that serve a purpose, she failed her purpose and he is giving her a new one. Nice chap

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
His old party does because they think he cursed them, when he really just stopped passively buffing them.
More that he uncursed himself, which was how his former party was able to get so buffed up, because he was eating all the penalties of all their super gear for them. So, not only were the effects of their gear dispelled along with the curse, MC himself got back to his full stats.

Dex-chan lover
What can he make from this behemoth thing?
Anybody's guess. But...as I understand things, the Behemoth had a bounty on its head, didn't it? And monster parts sell for quite a bit, especially for monsters like that one. I don't think he'll have to worry about money for long, once the report is filed and the Adventurers Guild fiunds out.

Dex-chan lover
Dude~~~his shop just got destroy and he immediately hire 4 employee

if i were his accountant i not gonna like his idea
I don't know how much they're getting paid, given the whole attempted assassination thing. And the leader falling for him. He's gonna pay them, and then they're gonna reverse pickpocket him

Dex-chan lover
These assassins will basically be killed or persecuted for the rest of their lives if they return empty-handed to the empire. I think they'd be more than happy to have the option of living in a peaceful village and working for the main character for free.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
These assassins will basically be killed or persecuted for the rest of their lives if they return empty-handed to the empire. I think they'd be more than happy to have the option of living in a peaceful village and working for the main character for free.
And if fear of being killed keeps them in line, the Guild Master could use them in her own plot against the kingdom or whatever thing she plans to use Gaile against.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update!

Well Liznette's been established as a new harem member a chapter ago but it is still so touching to see her finally being able to see a new opportunity to live the peaceful life she dreamed of. She is lucky to meet Gaile, but unfortunately she should be ready to deal with that plot-armored dense character :LOL:

Contributor
Eh. The other girls arrive just as the all the fighting was over. They were delayed on purpose just to set up a gag with Maura that fell flat for me.

IIRC Liznette is the head of the empire's assassins guild, so that means the Empire will have to find someone to replace her, if not outright form a new assassins guild if they sent everyone here. I doubt they will just let this failure and betrayal go, but it should take time before they can send more assassins again.

Dex-chan lover
I hoped she'd die but I guess another one for the infinite harem that'll NEVER end up a relationship. Just alot of reader blueballin.

Dex-chan lover
Guild postmaster just found him with a freshly killed s-class monster. Dude is about to be loaded

Users who are viewing this thread