S-Rank Party Kara Kaikosareta [Jugushi] ~"Noroi no Item" Shika Tsukuremasen ga, Sono Seinou wa Artifact-kyuu nari......!~ - Ch. 30.1

Dex-chan lover
yes, dont execute the people who ran up 2000 gold worth of national debt, destroyed property, put civilians lives in danger and were attempting to murder a innocent store keeper just because he left their party and they thought he cursed them, surely these vengeful people will not find a way to escape and continue with their evil ways now with an additional target due to your treatment of them!

Dex-chan lover
Liznette was expected to die using that artifact, so I think that's another reason for Prince Belial's shock.

Dex-chan lover
yes, dont execute the people who ran up 2000 gold worth of national debt, destroyed property, put civilians lives in danger and were attempting to murder a innocent store keeper just because he left their party and they thought he cursed them, surely these vengeful people will not find a way to escape and continue with their evil ways now with an additional target due to your treatment of them!

They can do that but they will meet something worse than a huge debt, something like "I wish dead better than this" situation, or just go to criminal slave route plus the previous debt

Dex-chan lover
Imagine ruining your life purely because you thought the guy who carried your team (secretly) gave you an insignificant sleight of hand (assumed). Imagine being in a party with three equally stupid companions. Imagine the same guy you thought was trash, but he ends up completely screwing you over when you underestimate him and think you're in the big leagues when you're nothing more than a bottom feeder.

Sucks to be that crew, but good riddance. Here's hoping they can't ruin the comfy curse adventures anymore.

Dex-chan lover
KUYASHIIII

mqdefault.jpg

Double-page supporter
Why did Liznette send that letter? The usual tactic is to pretend you died in action.

Dex-chan lover
Why does the author go out of his way so much to punish them but also not?

Last chapter it was said their punishment in town was only delayed, now it was considered settled and pardoned, so they only had to pay back the debts (which is not a punishment for their misdeeds at all), but those suddenly were announced to be exorbitant enough to require decades of slave labor?
The way I understand it, Farm Edge is a separate state from the kingdom. Farm Edge pardoned them, but the kingdom hadn't. If it were known that they were acting under the kingdom's orders and then they get penalized for their actions, it would be bad for the kingdom This way the kingdom takes responsibly, and also gets to earn back the gold they spent.

Dex-chan lover
Why does the author go out of his way so much to punish them but also not?

Last chapter it was said their punishment in town was only delayed, now it was considered settled and pardoned, so they only had to pay back the debts (which is not a punishment for their misdeeds at all), but those suddenly were announced to be exorbitant enough to require decades of slave labor?
They were pardoned for stuff in the farming village, but not their bill

Supporter
They were pardoned for stuff in the farming village, but not their bill
And that's the part I call bs that contradicts the previous chapter.
The way I understand it, Farm Edge is a separate state from the kingdom. Farm Edge pardoned them, but the kingdom hadn't. If it were known that they were acting under the kingdom's orders and then they get penalized for their actions, it would be bad for the kingdom This way the kingdom takes responsibly, and also gets to earn back the gold they spent.
Going back to chapters 7 and 8 when he arrived and 29.2 it doesn't seem like that to me. While Farm Edge was surrounded by a wall and a border was mentioned it was referred to as a county and town. And my problem is that as written above Farm Edge hasn't pardoned them. They said their punishment was just delayed last chapter.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What did she meant by task before they taken to forced labor?
This knight is also responsible for all this misunderstandings and the "hero party" behavior that started from the wanted poster she wrote, out of her misplaced loyalty and thinking she's actually protecting the princess!

Users who are viewing this thread