S-Rank Party Kara Kaikosareta [Jugushi] ~"Noroi no Item" Shika Tsukuremasen ga, Sono Seinou wa Artifact-kyuu nari......!~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.2

reu

Dex-chan lover
wtf the dark elf was a woman? Normaly it's "draw a gril, put her in shorts, call it a boi"
I'm truly thunderstruck by this development

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I can understand telling people not to ask for perfection, since nobody's perfect, but to ask people not to suggest edits or improvements is a bit unreasonable, especially given that you're (by your own admission) trying to improve yourself. If someone points out an issue with the translation, then regardless of whether or not you make that change it's still valuable feedback that you can use to improve future translations.

Group Leader
I can understand telling people not to ask for perfection, since nobody's perfect, but to ask people not to suggest edits or improvements is a bit unreasonable, especially given that you're (by your own admission) trying to improve yourself. If someone points out an issue with the translation, then regardless of whether or not you make that change it's still valuable feedback that you can use to improve future translations.
Yup, I was reading all the comments from the previous chapters. If you read my comment from the previous chapters, you'd see what I wrote. I was asking people to give a feedback from them.
I mean, literally reading all the comments from the previous chapters

Dex-chan lover
He's actually far more carefree than dense, as well as severely lacking in common sense. Much like the mc of another particularly famous manga.

Last edited:
Contributor
I suppose it's too much and/or too early to ask for a dynamic duo where they got each other's backs in combat? For now, Maura is ship bait, morale support and comic relief while Gaile does all the heavy lifting in battle. She really didn't do much while with him so it feels not as satisfying as it could be, when he can be thanking her too for actually being helpful and more than just being there for him.

Don't get me wrong, this is cute for sure, but sometimes she feels less like a legit partner and more like a pretty pet. At best he's thanking her for companionship, but at worst he might as well be thanking a loyal dog just for keeping him company. It doesn't help that she has flashbacks of being belittled just because she's a woman, and here her skills are not at all useful to him. I hope it gets better and she becomes more than just a trophy waifu who's only there to look pretty and have good stats on paper.

Double-page supporter
"Dense" is like the epitome of being an MC.
Should've just called him "you're being such a protagonist char". xd

Users who are viewing this thread