S-Rank Party Kara Kaikosareta [Jugushi] ~"Noroi no Item" Shika Tsukuremasen ga, Sono Seinou wa Artifact-kyuu nari......!~ - Ch. 34.3

Dex-chan lover
The stuff Gaile sold to the people (along with a free Dispel talismans) in like the beginning chapters (Ch.2, pg. 26-27) which have like S-Rank stats

And the ring (200% Defense, with Instant Kill Resistance) he gave to Princess Carla for free, it's on par the equivalent counterpart to one of the church's relics, Angel Shield (has Instant Kill Resistance) in ch.5 (after an assassination attempt failed due to the ring on her, saved her)
(both the Priest Bishop and Appraiser said that it's a Cursed Relic-class version of the Holy Relic-class)

and the stuff in his current shop

Might as well be that all of his creations are Artifact-tiered Relic-class as per pg.7-13 in regards to Gaile himself

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, it was bad enough the story needed the protagonist to be stupidly dense. But now, it requires that three of the four harem members supporting cast have no awareness either ?

I swear it's going to turn out that his supposedly S-Class artifacts actually have a real negative effect that comes in the form of intelligence debuffs that keep increasing with time.

Group Leader
For Reference, the Bracelet mention this chapter was introduced in ch 11.1

https://mangadex.org/chapter/0ce1d3c9-9cf0-4eb0-8018-b18675802463/3
0011.1-002.png

Group Leader
I can sorta understand why party didn't realize they were talking about Gaile.

Same reason Gaile didn't realize princess was looking for him with the wanted, or Gaile's party thinking Gaile is wanted by princess for bad reasons.

While story excuse it as self awareness, it more people putting their assumptions [which is false], which leads to the invisible gorilla experiment.

https://www.npr.org/2010/05/19/126977945/bet-you-didnt-notice-the-invisible-gorilla

Here their train of thought:
  1. Artifact spread
  2. Leads to change of balance between military power
  3. Person who spread artifact = Intentionally caused that issue.
  4. 2 people in center of world = both parties are related?
    1. Technically yes.
  5. ???
    1. Goals of the 2 group in center of world
      1. well demon king is to revive him, but they couldn't understand goal of the Artifact master

Their assumption is that Artifact spreader is doing so intentionally step 3 to lead to 5. when all it is just 1....

Thanks again, Silas 🙏 grats on graduation hope you enjoy it!

Thanks for translating this, I really enjoy this manga.
That said, I wish they would just get the cast to the elf village already. I've been excited to see Gale save Gimli and her people for a long time now.

Users who are viewing this thread