S-Rank Party wo Munou da to Tsuihousareta kedo, "Kantei" to "Chiyu Mahou" de Nariagari Musou - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Huh no? Why don't you just cut off his arms and heal the stumps? You don't have to kill him then so you can keep your "precious morals uwu".

Dex-chan lover
This is beyond retarded, so now your gonna let a murdering, banditry, no morals and evil person get a slap in the wrist why?

Also why did he have to run away to somewhere else? This makes no sense if he was just gonna punch him..... Series like this make me lose all hope the MC will actually stop evil and will cause more death cause the people they let go end up becoming a bigger threat. It's not noble, it's not moral it's just irresponsible.

Dex-chan lover
lol, the whole chapter 5 was very anti-climatic, and I honestly don't know why those ex-party members can just scot-free, despite they were planning to do harm, which of course resulted in them making another scene, and now involving some random people.

I honestly baffled why there are people who thinks that this kind of mediocre writings with a bunch of overused tropes are good, or even worthy to get serialized as a manga, since it's downright embarrassing...

Dex-chan lover
lol, the whole chapter 5 was very anti-climatic, and I honestly don't know why those ex-party members can just scot-free, despite they were planning to do harm, which of course resulted in them making another scene, and now involving some random people.

I honestly baffled why there are people who thinks that this kind of mediocre writings with a bunch of overused tropes are good, or even worthy to get serialized as a manga, since it's downright embarrassing...
It's cause they have not enough LN/WN to adapt anymore since there are so many different slices of pie that need to be filled these days.

Curious, I checked out the web novel to see how the fight between the MC and Azel played out. The MC kept breaking Azel's bones and healing him over and over again. It got to the point Azel tried to run and begged him to stop, but the MC kept breaking his bones and healing him. MC finally stopped after Azel had passed out and stopped reacting to the pain.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah right
"ATONE"
like he's gonna change,
in the end the shitty ex-friend will hurt more people in the future

Dex-chan lover
Curious, I checked out the web novel to see how the fight between the MC and Azel played out. The MC kept breaking Azel's bones and healing him over and over again. It got to the point Azel tried to run and begged him to stop, but the MC kept breaking his bones and healing him. MC finally stopped after Azel had passed out and stopped reacting to the pain.
Gaah that would have been better what we got in the manga, mangas version makes it look like a cop out LE SIGH

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap that horse is swoll

aycx36f.png

Dex-chan lover
So uh... Is he gonna like meet some demon that offers him some crazy amount of power to get revenge on the MC but gets defeated anyway?
Meanwhile because of the crisis, mc get new power and get stronger?

Dex-chan lover
Reading the raw
He'll die the way he live, being a useless waste of air

Dex-chan lover
Regarding the repeated bone breaking and healing, I wonder if the magic automatically sets the bones before healing them. If not, could break his fingers/wrists and healing them with the bones set wrong. Hard to do much when your hands are twisted into spaghetti.

Users who are viewing this thread