S-Rank Party wo Munou da to Tsuihousareta kedo, "Kantei" to "Chiyu Mahou" de Nariagari Musou - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
ok...so...why did they just chase the party out before even questioning them?
"they barged in and tried to ingiure our guys. surely we just need to kick them in the face then everything is solved, right?"

(i mean, not that it matters since he outed himself so briliantly...)

Dex-chan lover
Curious, I checked out the web novel to see how the fight between the MC and Azel played out. The MC kept breaking Azel's bones and healing him over and over again. It got to the point Azel tried to run and begged him to stop, but the MC kept breaking his bones and healing him. MC finally stopped after Azel had passed out and stopped reacting to the pain.
THIS is how it should have been here. the writing in the manga is so bad. i think im going to read the web novel instead.

Dex-chan lover
images.jpg

Curious, I checked out the web novel to see how the fight between the MC and Azel played out. The MC kept breaking Azel's bones and healing him over and over again. It got to the point Azel tried to run and begged him to stop, but the MC kept breaking his bones and healing him. MC finally stopped after Azel had passed out and stopped reacting to the pain.
Bro became Josuke in the Web Novel. Oh hell yea.

Users who are viewing this thread