S Watari-san to M Mura-kun - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - You're the Only One, Sawatari.

Contributor
It's definitely not BDSM, but its something much more ingrained and psychological. Glad they found eachother at least.

Supporter
They may have found each other, but they still need to work on time and place.

Dex-chan lover
dayum this better have a future ending with them as grown ups... the S&M marriage might be fun :3

Dex-chan lover
Yeah that's not BDSM
That girl has issues
And the guy too I guess

Dex-chan lover
@Deoxyribo9 @jazz9
Uhmm, of course this is not about BDSM, this manga is about S and M relationship.
And if you realize that they have issues after 11 chapters...you really have to lurk more.

Dex-chan lover
Who would have thought, that throwing rocks at balls of people could be this wholesome!

Double-page supporter
Whoah, Mura-kun would be really jelly if he knew about that present

Oh, I should finish reading before commenting

Dex-chan lover
these 2 were meant to be together....

i want to offer an F for that recorder dude, but he fucked up, so he only gets a small F

Dex-chan lover
@Deoxyribo9 @jazz9

yeah building on what moel said, there is a psychological and relationship side to S&M. It isn't just the things you do in your play, it's also has aspects in the way you interact with and view eachother. Ever read Sundome? Nana to Kaoru would show you some of the technical aspects of S&M but Sundome shows a bit of the psychological and relationship aspects. It's more than what you do in bed.

...that was a painful past but am happy for Sawaria she finally found her other half😅

Dex-chan lover
these 2 were meant to be together....

i want to offer an F for that recorder dude, but he fucked up, so he only gets a small F
Nah he got exactly what he deserved, a guy that just licks a girl's recorder like that gets zero sympathy from me

Users who are viewing this thread