Sabae to Yattara Owaru

Shouldn’t the blurb say “the curtains rise”? Saying they fall means it’s over. Seems like this dude’s unreasonable campus life has just begun.

There will come a day that MC will man up and catch her off-guard but that day is not now... i'm guessing in two years or so, Once the artist gets tired of the same joke each chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Main character is not so smart. There's a girl who he gets along with as a friend, who is attractive, who is into him, and he goes for a girl who barely knows him and really isn't interested. I mean come on.

I read this because it had tomboy in the description, it was a waste of time.

Human beings don’t talk that way, the dialogue sounds like it’s written by a child.

It's painful to read with that much teasing like wtf man, the dude is a total loser lol.

Dex-chan lover
She's the crazy you do not stick your dick in. He's just a dick for being so insensitive. Love this series. Thanks for the translations!!! 🍻🍻🍻

they are 20... not even high schoolers.... and they still act like a blockhead. what is wrong with japan and males

You could replace all the words in this manga with different versions of "Bro" and it would still make sense (Bro!, Bro?, Broooo, Bro, BrooOOOooo, etc).

Aggregator gang
Sabae: the waifu we need—not the one we deserve.

In all seriousness, what is with the trend of aggressive female character probably inflicting what would be horrible bullying/abuse on weak-ass men? Although, I guess it isn't that new. I mean I guess it has been the main schtick of the Seo x Wakamatsu from Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun for a long while. Although, the women seem to be getting more aggressive and the men weaker.

@Hebi I can't read japanese so idk. But basically nothing ero happens in the raws so far. Just more of the same we have already seen.

Users who are viewing this thread