Sachiiro no One Room - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

Fed-Kun's army
Great translations! Love to work y'all do.

Also super excited to see this project back, been waiting for what feels like forever. Today is a good day.

Sachi's really giving off some grooming-to-be-final-boss vibes with that last expression...

Dex-chan lover
Well seeing this updated for the first time in forever was a pleasant surprise.

Group Leader
@plsnobully No schedule set in stone, but hopefully the reading week break will give me enough time to sort the rest of the chapters out. + Vol.6 is coming out at the end of the month. For now I'd say expect a new chapter every 2-3 weeks

@kronix Thank you for the wishes!

Double-page supporter
Amazon how CR can't be bothered to even publish this any more, even though they have the license.

That said, I am looking forward to learning more about Oniisan ("Mister" just makes me cringe). With Sachi cutting her hair, signifying a fresh start in life, I hope things improve for her. However, I can't help but fear a sad ending 'cause "drama."

Fed-Kun's army
Great manga, thanks for translating it (@Kitsunebi ).

I don't really see why "Mister" would act so surprised to see the girl with shorter hair. It's not that short. Now if she had shaved her head, that would have been something.

Group Leader
Amazing, thanks for relaunching the translation.
That's one manga I want to read till the end.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter, and thanks for the TL notes. It is always nice to see the little knick-knacks and cultural details that it entails.

Dex-chan lover
Man, this chapter was terrifying.

I am totally hooked on this story: I've got to read it to the (bitter) end. Someone is going to end up committing murder and / or suicide.

Dex-chan lover
I was legit spooked when her "mother" appeared behind her.

Users who are viewing this thread