Sachiiro no One Room - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit, she's beginning to develop DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder)

The two sides of her XXX and Sachi, one being her old self and the other being her new self. Never expected it to happen, but here we are. God this is a really good story.

These have to be 2 of the most interesting and unique charicters ive ever seen. Every layer of there personality is hiding another. Moth are mentaly messed up and i seriosly love the charicter designs: just by then having those beedy eyes(mister) or those absolute dead eyes(sachi) there change so muxh and become almost scary

Aggregator gang
Damn, that sure was a ride. This whole manga is but specifically this chapter was much more so.
How I wish this manga updated more often.

Fed-Kun's army
oooh we're getting good now <3 aw i have mixed feelings about her not being able to see misters photos anymore :( happy bc she liked them but sad bc she might get triggered

Dex-chan lover
Dang, what makes me wonder though: I think we've barely seen her father at all, was he a victim of his wife/her mother too? Or are the memories of her mother simply more traumatic?
Either way I hope Sacchi can move on sooner rather than later, but that's easier said than done, especially when both of them could use a psychiatrist/professional help for their condition to recover...

Users who are viewing this thread