Sadako-san and Sadako-chan

Dex-chan lover
don't think too hard about this one unless you have a bowl of onions nearby.

The true horror is that the girl has been isolated for so long even a spirit known for killing is an acceptable companion. Not sure if the mother is going for sealing or deification with the ritualistic approach to it.

Double-page supporter
Only in japan when something scary as fuck turn into moe

Aggregator gang
@Redsaint Yeah but Erma is pure adorable fluff. This on the other hand has some
serious undertones of neglect and child abuse on the part of the mother.

Dex-chan lover
...the story seems to imply that

the charms are there to trap the child's spirit in the closet after she dies from parental neglect/abuse.

But it's a cute story, so *clicks follow

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else having problems trying to make a comment thread for ch.4?

Also, that chain on the door... Is Sadako-chan herself really alive? As she seems to be perfectly fine without some of the basic necessities of life. Like food(I'm pretty sure Sadako-san isn't feeding her...).

Fed-Kun's army
I also couldn't make a comment thread for chapter 4, so I'll say this here;
the extreme neglect and child abuse that are implied even more heavily in chapter 4 make this a tough read

Sadako chan's mother is more scary and worse than an evil like Sadako san! Sadako San should cursed that mother!.. Well Sadako San here is more less looks like an evil.. Originally I think even in the movie Sadako was not an evil since the birth. She could be a normal happy and kind person if only her body was not used as a vessel for evil spirits

@Chizan Sadako San said to Kazuma that he is same with Sadako chan.. I don't think Kazuma had been dead..

There are these scenarios I could think of at this present:
First.
Kazuma and Sadako San saved Sadako chan from her crazy mother and somewhat become like family for Sadako chan. A happy family of rich YouTubers.
Second.
Kazuma and Sadako chan both had been died and end up creating a family with Sadako San.

I prefer the first. That will be somehow sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread