Sadako-san and Sadako-chan

I really like it a lot , it's something i've thought about for along time.
like what if sadako could be on youtube instead of just a vhs tape and i love how she is learning how the internet works.
all in all i like the feel of this manga it's a very different look at sadako with a very fun vibe to it, i love the crt tv jokes and how she interacts with sadako chan being that she is still a girl and all,

have read all avalible chapters here and can't wait for more im going to recomend my wife read it as we are very big horror movie fans and ring and the grudge are some of our favs.
keep up the work guys.
i can give this a 10 out of 10 with no problems.

Dex-chan lover
If you want something else that's adorable and Sadako themed I would highly recommend the comic series Erma by Outcast Comics. it's very cute and can be found on Webtoon for free.

Group Leader
Kind of sad this only got 8 chapters in total, I hope the ending is good.

At first I saw that it looked interesting, but after reading it to the end I felt sad for Sadako-chan

hope u get good ending sadako-chan

Aggregator gang
This is pretty deep, been awhile since I've seen something like this.

The monster is such a fun mother

Aggregator gang
this finish after 2 more chapters?
╯︿╰
I love the content tho

I see Sadako-san as more of an Older Sister than a mother
best Onee-san

Contributor
@UnknownSaint111
The monster is such a fun mother
Meanwhile, Sadako-chan's actual mother is such a not-so-fun monster.
(I really really really doubt there are any legitimate extenuating circumstances that justify locking a little girl up in a closet for weeks/months on end.)

this is my first time reading a 'horror' story with such a big smile on mu face, and feel a little bit sad reading about sadako-chan, and then frustrated because the manga only has 8 chapters :((

@4V29LN0n The movie is called Sadako and was released on 2019 a short summary from imdb: "A group of people must find out how to stop the newborn deadly curse, which has born and gone viral after a Youtuber accidentally captured a vengeful ghost on camera."
I haven't seen the previous entries from the ring saga but this one was pretty bad to be honest.

Dex-chan lover
Well.....this ending sucked ass, story left up in the air, more questions than answers, the final chapter had no feeling of being the end.
Makes me believe that the author was hired to make the manga becuse Sadako was trending again for the new movie coming out or this was a short serie to test the water and it could continue one day.
Worst possibility is the mangaka made this manga because Sadako dojinshi and comics with her as heroine in a normal settings were popular and she jumped on the thing.

@VooXoo Pretty much exactly what happened. I remember when like 2-3 different Sadako stories came out at once, this was one of them. For sure it was to blitz media with Sadako for the new movie.

Users who are viewing this thread