Sadako to Deatte Shimau Hanashi

Group Leader
@lapizlazuli

There was no translation of it so I just upload my scanslation onto the site, so from what @FallenAngelDraco said, I need to wait because there was a message like that before I uploaded.

@Lkose I'm fine with any others picking this up, I only did this to promote this, so do please translate this, thanks

Does anyone know any other mangas with Sadako like this one? I think I saw one a long time ago but I don't think I can find it by myself

Dex-chan lover
A whole generation growing up with Ringu now wants to fuck Sadako:
The Manga

Aggregator gang
Japan taught me to "love" ghost/demon/youkai, instead of fearing them. It actually change my entire life.

So does our MC get a surprise when he finds out she’s a hermaphrodite like in the book?

Sadako enters his house -> he tells her to marry him -> she starts living there with no explanation at all

It's cute and all but seriously...

What? Can we please have some dialogue and not just "oh, I guess she's living with her now"

This is like that other Sadako manga but instead of a girl actually trying to make the guy leave, she's just accepted he's there and that's it. No explanation whatsoever

Dex-chan lover
Cute, but the author has exactly one (1) gag and one gag only, oh well.

seems a bit cynical, but this seems like classic scizhophrenia, just how the entire manga is portrayed and stuff you know

Double-page supporter
danm, this comic has like 3 pages per chapter, and people out here judging the story like it's a novel.

Description pretty much sums it up, but this is cute ghost girl doing cute ghost girl things with guy who loves cute ghost girl. Based on what's here already, it ain't going to get any deeper than that people.

Haaa...

can we just like the cute ghost girl doing cute ghost girl things please? Not everything has to be a novel.

Contributor
@F00M @Alcheis

mangoes.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread